So my band is trying to change our sound somewhat. We're more of an alternative rock sound right now, but we want to move to a more of a Lostprophets Start Something era sound. A decent distortion/OD with killer cleans. I've already decided to get an orange Tiny Terror to run through my Marshall cab, but is this a good idea? And also, I'm thinking about picking up a Telecaster. Is that a good combination for the sound I'm looking for, along with a decent reverb, and chorus pedal?
for reverb get ehx holy Grail and chorus ehx small clone

Cant go wrong with ehx

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I've actually been checking out some ehx pedals. I'm thinking either the holiest grail, or the Line 6 DL4. I've heard really good things about those too. I'm definitely getting a small clone though. Our bassist runs one with his setup and it really fills out the sound.
beware the dl4. mine just flat out doesn't work any more. if you need different delay sounds, it might be cheaper to just buy 2 delay pedals
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Thanks for the heads up. How did you like it before it broke? Did you think it was worth the money in the long run?
i absolutely loved it before it broke, and it is worth the money, i just can't find a warranty repair place anywhere close. just don't stomp on it too hard, i ride my pedals kinda hard
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Line 6 Verbzilla has reverb, and an echo/delay.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."