#1
Today I was carrying my phone (Nokia 6300) in my pocket. Although I slipped a little toy magnetic dart in the same pocket. At the moment I realised, I immediately took my phone out.

Now, my phone isn't operating properly. It freezes every now and then, and sometimes the backlight doesn't even work.

Could a little toy magnet dart really do this?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
#2
my samsung blast does that and I don't even own any magnets


and it most likely is the magnet. a lil magnet messed up my friends tv screen so I'm pretty sure it could do the same to a phone
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
#3
Depends on the strength of the magnet and your hardware. That sucks though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
#4
sounds more like u slipped a nuclear weapon in ther
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
#5
From my experience of having magnets near electronical equipment, they return to normal after a couple of months. Wouldn't know if it would happen to a phone though.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
#6
Quote by Twofly
sounds more like u slipped a nuclear weapon in ther

that's what she said


lame
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.