you guys know any easy but classic solos that everyone should know? for starters, i think the solo to sublimes "seed" is great, even though i think i read somewhere its actually an old chuck berry tune.
Quote by recklessnick
i googled hardcore about two years back hoping to find some wanking action but instead, i found comeback kid and i couldnt tell the difference

Quote by Saffron_Inferno
u have been molested...congrats.

Marshall MG30DFX
Standard Telecaster
'72 Deluxe Telecaster
Is that the surf sounding one? If so, that that solo is awesome.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
yes. that would be it. and its really easy too, which is awesome.
Quote by recklessnick
i googled hardcore about two years back hoping to find some wanking action but instead, i found comeback kid and i couldnt tell the difference

Quote by Saffron_Inferno
u have been molested...congrats.

Marshall MG30DFX
Standard Telecaster
'72 Deluxe Telecaster
i have been playing for 4 years and have never learned a solo, and don't want to learn one either. i would rather improv one.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Black Sabbath `Paranoid`has a simple solo. Ozzy Osbourne `Dreamer`and `Mama im comin home`they both have easy beginner solos
Stricken- Disturbed. So much damn fun!!!!!!!
oh and,
Enter the Sandman- Metallica. My fvorite Metallica solo. period!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by aradine
i have been playing for 4 years and have never learned a solo, and don't want to learn one either. i would rather improv one.

I've learned 1 solo. And I believe the same thing, I take other peoples ideas and skills, and incorperate them into my gutiar playing and solos. It's better than playing other peoples solos I think.
Cam Sampbell's my hero