There's a thread about someone complaining about someone complaining about asking questions about amps on a guitar gear forum everyday!
I would like to complain about thars these n0bs wh0 make threads complainin bout everithing, and i want it stoopped nao!!11

I want my mommy to change my diaper!
ignore them? i dont see how this is something that will end soon due to the lack of their knowledge of the newer stuff that producers are putting out. they'll never stop dude...

edit: some of us are tired of people who apply spelling with numbers but thats not gonna end soon either now is it?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
TS... STFU, you're as annoying as they are.

*reported*
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
I blame the internet and guitar hero...

and the google mentality like the experts here are getting paid for this sh*t.

*oh, this was a rant thread......nevermind*

**Yoyo has been around awhile and should know better....but I would not post in this thread if I were you**let it go
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by yoyodunno
There's a thread about someone complaining about someone complaining about asking questions about amps on a guitar gear forum everyday!
I would like to complain about thars these n0bs wh0 make threads complainin bout everithing, and i want it stoopped nao!!11

I want my mommy to change my diaper!

Dude F u c k off and get a life
what the hell

he does almost the same thing as the guy who complained about people asking for amp suggestiong, but hes the one who gets reported?

this is bloody rediculous, this site makes me sick, that only certain people get away with stuff that others dont.