for all you cat owners out there... do you ever get the feeling that your cat is plotting to kill you? sometimes mine just sort of stares at me with this evil look... post ur thots

on a side note... she watches me fap

You're paranoid.

My cat only sees ghosts....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
no way. my cat loves me way too much to ever think of trying such a thing.

Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
fail
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by tona_107
How COOL is this cat!

I wish it was mine.

good god that is awesome... I'd train it as an attack cat, it's like a tiger. Reminds me of Hobbes from "Calvin and Hobbes". and I love all 7 of my cats, I don't think they want to kill me, but when they run in front of me when I'm walking down stairs, I wonder if they want me to fall.
And also close the door during your "alone time" with yourself TS, you'll make him jealous (if he's a fixed cat).

EDIT: It's a she?! well, uhmm, don't know what to say about that... that's definitely weirder than if it's a guy cat...
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by skvvisgaar at Aug 29, 2008,
My cat is actually the real James Bond villan. I once accidently ventured into his secret lair. He had all these acid tanks and state of the art machinery and all these people in purple jumsuits working for him. But I was not supposed to see all that. Just before my cat's henchmen were going to catch me, I managed to escape. Now I live in the Amazon jungle with a tribe of topless dudes with boobs.

Moral of the story : Eat more cerel. And don't trust cats.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
BigFatSandwich, your cat looks exactly like my cat Travis!

Anyways, one time my other cat Geneva was sitting by the side of this three-set of stairs in my house. I was running towards the stairs and I look over to see Geneva just staring it me, she then proceeds to run right in front of me and stop right as I get to the top of the stairs. Not wanting to step on her I jump to avoid her, I ended up hitting the bottom step and twisting my ankle. I look up to the top of the stairs to see Geneva calmly sitting and staring down at me, she then walks off like nothing happened that ****ing evil bastard!
meh i hate cats, i go round my mates house and his cat watches me walk up the drive then as i walk in the door runs towards me and headbutts my leg.

edit: he once climbed on his scratch post and did some creaturistic leap onto my head and scratch my chest i was excuse dude ur cat just ****ing ninja kicked then scratched me... he must be punished!
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Last edited by GuitarManDan15 at Aug 29, 2008,
cats are gerrrr---rate!!!!!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Cats are crap, we have a persian cat and it's rubbish!

All it does is get hyper, run around like crazy, sleep, eat and shit... I preffer dogs.. Atleast they respond more to your comands.

But, I do get to do funny things to my cat, such as spiking food with English mustard (really funny!) celotape on paws or fur, tubes on cat legs... etc.
Quote by Blast For Satan

All it does is get hyper, run around like crazy, sleep, eat and shit... I preffer dogs.. Atleast they respond more to your comands.

But, I do get to do funny things to my cat, such as spiking food with English mustard (really funny!) celotape on paws or fur, tubes on cat legs... etc.

... meanie

Carton box or sock on head, FTW. It's hilarious when the cat can't take it off.

I used to throw my cat on the curtains.
Born to lose, live to win.
Quote by Blast For Satan

That cat is going to raep you in the arse someday.
My mate has a cat, a really fat one that we call fat cat lol.

Well one time I was at his house and I tried to call her over by calling het fat cat.

Instead of coming over she did this head turn thing, a bit like the dramatic hamster
but extremely slow, and gave me the most evil stare I had ever seen.

So yes they are plotting to kill us!!!!
Maybe you don't feed your cat, perhaps that's why she stares at you like that.

I love my cats <3333
♥xx♥

Cats can respond to commands, they are just harder to train^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
that's not as bad as what I did to my ex's cat...

Just a few of the things:

~I made a super hero costume for it including mask, cape and gloves with spikes.

~Tin foil tail (about 4 foot long) and it got out of the house and returned the next day with a shorter tin foil tail.

~Weird gas mask bottle thingy.

~ Plasters on paws (quite funny)

~ Made cardboard bat wings and tied it onto the cat, it then got out and we never saw it 'till the morning, with saggy and wet batwings... Looked so pissed off!

This is my ex's cat, pics taken at her house..

now, mah dog. (rip)

EDIT: I'm so doing a sock on the head! Perhaps get a black sock and make a balaclava...
Last edited by Blast For Satan at Aug 29, 2008,
my cat used to eat me alive,, like literaly, it wud bite every inch of my skin off, and indulge its claws into my back.. i threw that fuker on the streets
DO

THE ACOUSTIC

Dreaming his way to victory
I see a lolcat thread emerging
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Yep. My tabby looks at me with her evil green eyes narrowed all the damn time... unless I'm eating, in which case she purrs like an engine.
Yep, I get that feeling all the time. Sometimes my cat just glares at me for ages with a look of superiority on it's face, it makes me laugh how arrogant they are.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
hmm i rather hate cats
i agree that cats just want to kill you
actually everyone they just cant and this pisses them off thus making them the annoying sullen things they are
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
No! My ex-cat never wanted to kill me.
It usually helps if you don't do evil things to them to make you deserve it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!