So today at band practice i turned on my Randall G3 with Valve dynamics and it turned like always it took about 15 seconds to warm up then i heard my guitar for about 30 seconds and then it clicked liked it does when i turn it on and bam, the sound goes out. the Power switch remains on so im like wtf i try to turn it off and it the own switch light remains on then i get pissed and im like wtf again. Does anyone have any idea about what may be wrong with it?
Could be your guitar, could be the cable you were using, could be bad tubes, could be bad jacks... the list goes on and on.

Check all of the basic stuff like guitar, cable, etc. just to narrow it down so the experts here will be able to help you better.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Could be your guitar, could be the cable you were using, could be bad tubes, could be bad jacks... the list goes on and on.

Check all of the basic stuff like guitar, cable, etc. just to narrow it down so the experts here will be able to help you better.

its not the guitar, cable, nor footswitch, the LEDs that indicate what channel im one turn off there is absolutely no sounds or buzzing all that remains on is the green switch to turn it on but when i turn to turn it off the light on the switch remains on in both the on and off position.
This probably won't be much help because you'd probably know if it was this bad by now but...

I tried a Randall G3 combo amp in the store a while back while looking for a new amp and while I was playing the sound suddenly quite on my and the LEDs all shut off except for the power switch. When I tried turning the power off, the light remained on...then within a minute or so I started to smell that very distinguishable smell of burning electronics so I unplugged the amp immediately. I don't know if it ever worked again or if they fixed it because they had the same one out when I went back a few days later, but I didn't try it out again. One of the sales guys that I showed the amp to at the time said he'd never had a Randall burn up before.

Hopefully that's not your problem, but I'm sure by now you'd already know if something had shorted and was burning. Just be careful and check everything out thoroughly, or have an amp tech do it at least.
Could it be the pre-amp tubes [the only tubes that amp has]?
Try and replace them and find out.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
My Randall had a sort of similar thing happen. I turned on the amp, played for about five minutes and I heard a pop. The LED turned off though, my Randall is an RX50D. I took it back cause it was under warranty and they said it was something to do with some sort of module, I wasn't in town at the time so I'm not really sure what was up with it, but they fixed it. Take it to a tech is my suggestion.