Page 1 of 3
I was messin around on my guitar and had this idea to get a bunch of people and combine the genres Blues and Alternative. So I was like HEY I'll ask UG if they want 2 help. So here is that post. So what I am looking for is a Drummer with expeirience in both genres. A Bass and a Guitarist. And if anyone wants to I would love 2 have a Vocalist.

So post your Gear, Recording Equipment, and E-Mail if interested.

I dnt care if its been done b4 I want 2 do it again. and make something of it!
I'm interested in guitar mostly lead but I can do rythm if needed I have been playling about two yearsish. I use either a custom made v or a squier strat through an rp 350. My recording is reaper. Just letting you know my squier does have a good blues sound through the 350. Also I'm not allowed to give my e-mail address out but I have megaupload and can pm to you.
Thanks for considering,
Datrooper
Quote by Datrooper
I'm interested in guitar mostly lead but I can do rythm if needed I have been playling about two yearsish. I use either a custom made v or a squier strat through an rp 350. My recording is reaper. Just letting you know my squier does have a good blues sound through the 350. Also I'm not allowed to give my e-mail address out but I have megaupload and can pm to you.
Thanks for considering,
Datrooper

Rythm is the only guitar that is open. And yes you can join in. It doesn't really matter weather it has a good blues sound or not we are going 2 get a alternative sounding guitar with blues rythm and solos and such. And dnt worry you get your chance 2 solo 2
Cool I think I can do the blues if you want me to. I'll practices so simple blues riffs and solos.

EDIT: I have an idea for a first song. Do you know otherside by red hot chili peppers? I kinda turned it into a blues song. I will record and post it up later.
Well we need 2 get a full line up first. We just got 2 guitarist as of the moments. I could do drums if it comes to that. but I would at least like a bassist.
I can play bass also if needed since I don't think we will be getting a bassist anytime soon
Oh thanks cuz i dnt have a bass.

But I would still like a drummer and a vocalist..
eh rockfan I don't have a bass either but I get a wicked bass sound out of my rp 350 just listen to my What I've Done you will here the bass
I would play bass, but i dont have anything to record with ): good luck with the band
Fender 2006 70's Reissue Strat
ESP Custom Shop
Quote by Steel Skins
Drummer right here.

Sweet MP3 or something for your recording stuff?
Datrooper I dunno I would only do that if we could get like lower or something
I'm not sure what your asking, you want an mp3 of me playing or are you asking what I'm recording with or what?
Ok, I have a professional recording studio full of crap, and check my bands profile, Mayor Of A Ghost Town for an example of my playing.
Oh that will work lmao.

Any way so we now need

1. A bassist
2. A vocalist
3. A Name

I could try vocals but my voice is a little crackily and I am youngish

So that might not work.
Like a program that can lower it octaves so it would b like a bass
i could sing if you guys need me
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
I can do bass; my recording setup is nothing special but at least I can be a dedicated bassist rather than having one person cover two instruments.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
My rp350 digitally detunes my guitar and makes it a 6 string bass. So yes I can lower
Well we got some 1 willing to do bass now.

Were closing in on the line-up if we could get a vocalist then we can get it rolling I am gonna give this a week or 2 untill we just go instrumental

Please post all of you peoples e-mails down. if you didn't already.
Your Guitar Datrooper

Zaphod_Beeblerb has got bass now YAY!

so every one post there e-mails

Maybe we can get a messenger confrence set up or sumtin.

Can we think of a name 2?
Quote by rockfan7
so every one post there e-mails

Maybe we can get a messenger confrence set up or sumtin.

MSN's in my profile.

I can't think of a name as yet; I'll see if I can come up with something good though, any clues?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well thats good
Cuz if I think of a name it will be emo X.X

ok so I only got one of you peoples AIM/E-mail!!
I can only work on weekends and some weekdays. Is this ok sorry I have school
Its all good Datrooper so do I (but that aint gonna stop me :P)

and I need your e-mail Datrooper its the only way 2 send files
Rockfan7 just upload the file on either rapidshare or megaupload the pm the download link to me. That's how I do it with most online bands, can we try this and if it doesn't work i will talk to parents
So we gonna start writing?

or something?

Wait name first lol.

please share any ideas.
Ok I am gonna give it 7 Days for a singer

for this time Brain Storm name ideas

I realize some or most of us have school I do so just remember 2 check up recently on whats going on ok.
Some good ones I nicked from Pink Floyd songs:

Cluster One
Pigs on the Wing
Burning Bridges
Cirrus Minor
Fat Old Sun

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Brain Storm is meh

I think the only ones that would from the Pink Floyds are Burning Bridges and Cirrus Minor
Quote by rockfan7
Ok I am gonna give it 7 Days for a singer

for this time Brain Storm name ideas

I realize some or most of us have school I do so just remember 2 check up recently on whats going on ok.

umm i said i could sing if you need me
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
Quote by rockfan7
Brain Storm is meh

I think the only ones that would from the Pink Floyds are Burning Bridges and Cirrus Minor

Cirrus Minor is my favourite so far but i basically just went down the track lists and picked the ones I thought worked as band names anyway so it's not like I went to any effort

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Page 1 of 3