Alright guys and gals...this is my first post in the songwriting forum because this is the first piece ive felt half-worthy of posting in here...btw i cannot figure out how to change my avatar and sig and that good stuff. Has it been to long since ive posted that i am under the requirement now? i know i know i was an annoying somma bitch when i created my profile. this piece is about witnessing a fight breaking out right outside my apartment and only later figuring out what happened...well anyway thanks for reading and advising

Momentary Blure

the story shall prevail
of twisted eyes, a twisted tall
The action passes momentary blure
As we try to produce a cure

A swing, a fling
Desire tempts us all
Fading slightly, wave it goodbye
That moment is but a confused neuron

A solution is forged
though we struggle to find meaning
from what was and what has become
to be the moment's concern

Action's equal is reaction
In a faction of brotherhood
I think it worked better this way
than reality's other transactions
"I like an escalator because an escalator never break...they can only become stairs. You would never see an escalator with a out of order sign... Just elevator temporarily stairs. Sorry for... the convenience. We appologize that you can still get up there."
-RIP Mitch
*BUMP* wtf can know one even answer my ****ing question? Ill bump my thread again *BUMP* what, one is the mods are gonna give me ****in detention? ****in ban me, I dont give a flying ****! Forget this ****...........
"I like an escalator because an escalator never break...they can only become stairs. You would never see an escalator with a out of order sign... Just elevator temporarily stairs. Sorry for... the convenience. We appologize that you can still get up there."
-RIP Mitch