so aldis is awesome any 1 had any cool experiences ther
and btw whats ur favourite product
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
No. Aldi suck balls. Lidl, on the other hand, frickin' awesome.
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Perchance, did you mean "So, after long deliberation, and to no interest of my common man, I have come to the experience that Aldi inflicts awe upon me. I was wondering if anyone had any rather enjoyable experiences there, or had any thoughts as to what their favourite product was?"
We only have Lidl around here, so I can't say.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Netto > Aldi or Lidl
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
it's awesome i love the place
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by metacarpi
Netto > Aldi or Lidl

Blasphemy! I work for Lidl, btw, not that it colours my opinion at all, but the £1,500 they dropped off in my bank account yesterday is well recieved

Quote by john_latchem
Blasphemy! I work for Lidl, btw, not that it colours my opinion at all, but the £1,500 they dropped off in my bank account yesterday is well recieved

Netto has a dog holding a basket in it's logo.

I think we all know who the real winner is.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
whats the difference
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]Aldi fails. Lidl is win.

+1

Lidl's cheap rip-off version of Walker's Sensations, called Lidl's "selections" kick ass! Me and my mate buy them before we goto the pub, so that we know we have the best snack in the world waiting for us when we get back. the moral of this story is Selections ftw.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
+1

Lidl's cheap rip-off version of Walker's Sensations, called Lidl's "selections" kick ass! Me and my mate buy them before we goto the pub, so that we know we have the best snack in the world waiting for us when we get back. the moral of this story is Selections ftw.

Amen to that. I very nearly bought a whole case when they went down to 69p a bag a couple months back. Also our 'bourbon' vanilla ice cream is the food of the gods, it is honestly, hand on heart, the best ice cream I've ever had (and its on special offer atm)

My aldi guitar is the sweetest thing ever.
$40 acoustic electric, sounds like a marvel.
I love white guitars!
Aldi was ok until they sold out and and started doing tv adverts
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by john_latchem
Amen to that. I very nearly bought a whole case when they went down to 69p a bag a couple months back. Also our 'bourbon' vanilla ice cream is the food of the gods, it is honestly, hand on heart, the best ice cream I've ever had (and its on special offer atm)

Aw man, I'm there I walk past a Lidl everyday coming home from work, so I might be stopping off and treating myself
Quote by john_latchem

THAT ICE CREAM IS AWESOOOOOMMMMEEE!!!!
It comes in a sexy blue tub too

You get loads of crazy **** in their offers, everything from garden gnomes to laptops.
Lidl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>........>>>>>>>>>> Aldi
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Schgotten chocolate (Lidl's) in a green packet is the SH*T.

Also one time before we went to download, we PACKED a trolly full of supplies and it came to like £76. You do that at Tesco's and you're talking an easy £200.

Whilst we're on the subject, the definition of pointlessness is to shoplift from Lidl. No one is so poor they cannot afford to buy from Lidl. Evar.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Schgotten chocolate (Lidl's) in a green packet is the SH*T.

Also one time before we went to download, we PACKED a trolly full of supplies and it came to like £76. You do that at Tesco's and you're talking an easy £200.

Whilst we're on the subject, the definition of pointlessness is to shoplift from Lidl. No one is so poor they cannot afford to buy from Lidl. Evar.

Would you believe, we had a MASSIVE problem with shoplifting, properly organised raids and everything, we'd lose upward of 2 grand of stock in a month, mainly joints of meat and booze, the scummy bastards

Quote by john_latchem
Would you believe, we had a MASSIVE problem with shoplifting, properly organised raids and everything, we'd lose upward of 2 grand of stock in a month, mainly joints of meat and booze, the scummy bastards

Damn. You must live somewhere REALLY rough
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Damn. You must live somewhere REALLY rough

Well... yeah.

ive never heard of this lidl's
u must elaborate
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
It's like Aldi but better...
AFAIK Lidl & Aldi were started by brothers in competition but that could be complete bull****.
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Last edited by purplegreendave at Aug 29, 2008,
i see well we dont have any lidl in aus that im aware off
but im a religious aldis shoppre
u can so musch cool stuf ther
like air compessers
and air conditioners
and tvs
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me
The cookies and party pies at Aldis are win..

otherwise go somewhere else ..
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Aldi is the ****. Cheap and cheerful! But I always feel like a tramp when I shop there
i also like the aldi frozen hamburgers 3 mnutes flat in a sandwich griller
Quote by neopowell

Blog?
follow me