Till I can get back to playing my guitar. Being on vacation without one sucks

Amazingly, some of the callouses are still there, and how much do you think my playing will suffer? Or will it get better due to me wanting to play it way more?

Edit: Didn't play since the 15th (and a half).
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Why would you leave your guitar? If I couldn't take my axe with me I would stay home.
your playing won't suffer. it's good to stay away from your guitar sometimes. when I do that, I even get better when I pick it up again.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
its crap when you dont take your guitar
i cant live withou it for long
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Well I still don't have a case for it yet (getting paid $500 when I get back so maybe Ill buy one for future) and the other guitar is a POS that hurts to play. >_<

But if you dig somewhere I made a topic about suggesting what to do about it, didn't go with it. And there's no guitar shops in Ukraine >_< Or none near me.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by red18420
Why would you leave your guitar? If I couldn't take my axe with me I would stay home.

+1, even if my parent don't let me take my electric i pretty much always take my old nylon string acoustic just to mess around with, in cypress the other year they wouldn't let me take either so as soon as i got to the hotel went on the hunt for a cheap acoustic came back with the worst nylon stringer and ended up leaving it there
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
On the bright side, I bought a gas-mask (GP5 gasmask) and it's badass.
Quote by jesus2nd
+1, even if my parent don't let me take my electric i pretty much always take my old nylon string acoustic just to mess around with, in cypress the other year they wouldn't let me take either so as soon as i got to the hotel went on the hunt for a cheap acoustic came back with the worst nylon stringer and ended up leaving it there

That's the thing, I no longer have an acoustic. My brother did something with it, gave it away/sold IDK, it was a wal-mart acoustic (First-Act) >_<

There's seriously no place here to buy any. In Kiev I've seen like 4 people with electric gig-bags. And none where I am.

Imagination use it
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Quote by jesus2nd

Imagination use it

I'm air guitaring enough as it is!
Well, do it some more, or make a guitar fool
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head