So Ive been looking at getting a new guitar mainly for playing metal, I play a Gibson SG special right now and thats great for hard or classic rock but when it comes to metal.... its lacking in some areas. Any suggestions for me? Ive been looking at some jacksons and ESP's so far.. lookin to spend around 1200 canadian
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
amp?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Fender: FM 100H and the FM412 4x12
With a Boss ME-50 multi fx
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
OK the first thing everyone will tell you is to junk the amp and get a better one with your money, and after my experience I agree with them.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales