Hey, due to the imminent selling of my Gibson, i am looking for a all tube guitar amp
Open to makes and models, 15-30w, maybe a 40w fender.
So basically, sell me an amp.

I would like to spend no more than £350

Thanks

Pete
Are you interested in my VC15? I replaced the speaker with an Eminence Ragin' Cajun and the valves to JJ power and Tung-sol preamps.
How about £170 with the stock speaker and valves, £210 with the eminence speaker and new valves?
I think I would probably just get a new one at that price to be honest.
have the mods made a huge difference ?
Before the tone was kinda shrilly and trebley, the overdrive wasn't smooth.
The tone is now darker and smoother and the JJ tubes give little more gain.

The amp is less than a year old.

PM me if you're still interested.
I was going to buy a vox valvetronix on the meantime until a good tube amp came up for sale, but the deal has fallen through. So I quite urgently need, an amp now, so if anyone has an affordable valve or valvetronix etc then let me know
I'm in the UK and need to get rid of my Blues Junior as it's too loud for home practice. Used at home for about 1 year now, works good as new. I'm looking for about £210. Interested?
Hi,

I'm currently selling my Laney LC30-II 30w Class A tube amp.

Hardly used, never gigged, perfect condition, works great and sounds awesome.

I'm looking for £230 for it, it's around £350 new. I'll also include the Laney dual function pedal (overdrive/reverb) that cost me an extra £30.

Interested?

Mania VB4W natural walnut bass
Ashdown MAG300 1x15 combo - FOR SALE £190 ONO

Yamaha Pacifica 012 - FOR SALE £65 ONO
Laney LC30-II - FOR SALE £230 ONO
i would like it, i just got a vox, but i have not tried it in rehearsal yet, its a valvetronix so not quite what i was after but cheap and the sounds are great.
i will try it at rehearsal if it doesnt work out i will have yours for sure.
Cool, let me know how it goes.

I looked into the valvetronix too when I bought this, but it just wasn't the same.
Mania VB4W natural walnut bass
Ashdown MAG300 1x15 combo - FOR SALE £190 ONO

Yamaha Pacifica 012 - FOR SALE £65 ONO
Laney LC30-II - FOR SALE £230 ONO