I have an Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff that I don't really use anymore. It works great for anything from metal to classic rock. I still have all the original packaging and everything is in mint condition. Looking to get $50 or will trade for about any effects or anything music related.
I would buy this for my mate if you were in the uk, but the shipping will be high I bet
Trade for a Digitech Metal Master, it's a great pedal I just want to try something new.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
2 brand new duncan designed bridge and neck humbuckers and a Mint danelectro fab echo?
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
Quote by MorgMetal_666
Trade for a Digitech Metal Master, it's a great pedal I just want to try something new.

Did you see this? I also have some cd's I no longer listen to if you want a list I'll pm you.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
Did you see this? I also have some cd's I no longer listen to if you want a list I'll pm you.

Yes, I saw it and I already have one.
You still up for $50 for the metal muff? I asked you but got no response. Please let me know.

thanks
Quote by uberwigget
You still up for $50 for the metal muff? I asked you but got no response. Please let me know.

thanks

Yeah, but the $50 does not include shipping.
Great pedal, Someone buy it .
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by jrd327
Yeah, but the $50 does not include shipping.

Could you give me an estimate on shipping to California? I'd be willing to pay if it isn't really expensive.

thanks
Quote by uberwigget
Could you give me an estimate on shipping to California? I'd be willing to pay if it isn't really expensive.

thanks

Shipping to Cali will be around $10.
Quote by dustnbones316
Uhm what about shipping to new york?

Shipping to New York will be about $7.
Quote by PowerDistortion
I got shipping to Louisiana??Ill buy for 55 or so

shipping to louisiana is around $9. I'll take $60 shipped.
Is this sold yet? For $57 dollars this is a steal.
I just wanna know how I would pay you and whether or not you've sold stuff before, it's not that I don't trust you I'm just really scared of getting ripped off.
Quote by dustnbones316
Is this sold yet? For $57 dollars this is a steal.
I just wanna know how I would pay you and whether or not you've sold stuff before, it's not that I don't trust you I'm just really scared of getting ripped off.

No, It's not sold yet. You can pay me by sending a check, money order, or cash in the mail. No I have not sold anything on here yet to be honest with you. But I assure you that I will not rip you off in any way.
Quote by jrd327
No, It's not sold yet. You can pay me by sending a check, money order, or cash in the mail. No I have not sold anything on here yet to be honest with you. But I assure you that I will not rip you off in any way.

im highly intersted, i would be paying by cash in the mail btw, what would it be total for shipping to maryland?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.