i was always skeptical to buy an ipod, and for years used different crappy mp3 players. my last one broke, so i went back to a walkman then that broke, so i bought an ipod.

i got home to download itunes, and running dialup it took about 4 hours to get and about 3 hours of failed attempts before that. so i get itunes and am totally psyched on it and get all my cds in there, but cant get them on the ipod. i went online and registered my ipod, still nothing. it gives me some bull**** on naming my ipod, so i go to itunes, click ipod under devices and it brings me to a screen that says "welcome to your ipod lets get started"

the problem is that the screen with the steps is about half cut off, and i think there is a button you have to click to first name your ipod which is on the cut off part

here is what i can read:
1.SET UP YOUR IPOD
choose a name for your ipod and specify w
want iTunes to automatically sync when yo
iPod to this computer

2.REGISTER AND SET UP YOUR ITUNES STOR
The next time you sync your ipod and have BUTTON I NEED
connection available, you will be asked to TO PRESS
ipod and set up your itunes store account

Is there anything i can do to see the other half of the screen, because there is no scroll bar and i can't stretch it
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Last edited by devin-canada at Aug 29, 2008,
Please isnt spelt "PLZ"
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
fixed

now can you post something useful PLEASE
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
um... don't bother registering your i-pod, just click register later whenever you plug it in, it works for me.

idk wat else i know about itunes apart from i've downloaded over 100 songs off it.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
You have to do the setup first. Also, depending on the size of your iPod you should fiddle with in what quality you import your CDs, and how do you manage the music on it. If it's 8 Gigs or less, I'd reccomend manual manging.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
i dont know how to do the initial set up where you name it, choose sync settings etc, i am pretty sure there is a button i need to press where the set up screen is cut off
Quote by dullsilver_mike