Im trying to book tickets for slipknot but its not telling me whether they are seated or not. It just says general admission and the customer service thing is automated.

Are there any seated tickets for these gigs?!?
Check the arena plan
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
book them from the arena website.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
General admission is usually seated, but you don't have assigned seats.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Well then that means if they're are seats its at a first come first serve basis.
If not..then it's all standing
general admission means it's usually just either sitting or standing, as in not a venue with both. when i book tickets that say general admission, it's always standing. and if you go to a slipknot gig standing, prepare to say farewell to your family as there is little chance you will survive the mosh pits
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
General admission has without fail meant standing in my experience.

Who the hell wants to sit at a gig anyway?
Quote by Zan3
Im trying to book tickets for slipknot but its not telling me whether they are seated or not. It just says general admission and the customer service thing is automated.

Are there any seated tickets for these gigs?!?

Which gig?

I'm off to Sheffield. Was gunna go to Manchester, but tickets for standing sold out!
i think general admission is standing, i got my ticket from aloud.com, i duno if thats the same as ticketmaster but i was given a choice of seated or standing tickets before it confirmed my order

Quote by nodtomc
if you go to a slipknot gig standing, prepare to say farewell to your family as there is little chance you will survive the mosh pits

damn, iv just booked a ticket and im a weedy shy guy with glasses

oh well,
to the gym!
I was looking at the tickets for the 'ammersmith Apollo - It only had seating tickets though, kept saying none available for standing.

It just seems ridiculous to be sat down at a metal gig :S
SECC is standing only for the Slipknot gig.
Edit: I'm only going to see Machine Head and Bodom again, I may leave early. Slipknot just don't do it for me.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
SECC is standing only for the Slipknot gig.
Edit: I'm only going to see Machine Head and Bodom again, I may leave early. Slipknot just don't do it for me.

I've been referring to it as a Machine Head and Bodom gig.... rather than Slipknot.
Quote by urbanfox
I've been referring to it as a Machine Head and Bodom gig.... rather than Slipknot.

As have I, but the question was about Slipknot (lol)
I'm gonna try and meet Bodom again, they guys are quality.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by saphrax
Gigs in November, they reckon Joey'll be fine by then.

yeah otherwise ill have to stand in for him. I dont think they would let me because i would pwn him