hey guys, so.. like 2 weeks ago on thursday, i was hurt at work, a co worker brought a 2000lb scisorr lift down on my foot between a conveyor and the lift

and, it almost broke my foot, i was at the hospital for 3 hours, did all this paper work, and i thought id be back the monday after

but as the swelling wen down it hurt more and more, i could hardly walk that week, i went back the meek after, which is this week, and today is my last day till school starts, and so, work told me to come back when i feel better and can wear a boot, the hospital told me to go back when i can wear a boot, my physician told me to go back when i was able to walk with a boot,

and after all this ****, work refuses to pay me for the week i missed

but the thing is, i was hurt at work, and did the faa paperwork, so i should have been on morkmans comp

so someone tell me i should get payed
or tell me whats wrong with my theory
either way sorry for the long post and thanks you much
where do you live?

EDIT: not to sound like im stalking you, what country do you live in?
Bam
Quote by Wil256
where do you live?

EDIT: not to sound like im stalking you, what country do you live in?

canada eh
If you've done all the proper paperwork, then you will be paid by workers' comp if they accept your claim.
Quote by szekelymihai
you need a lawyer.but hell take all your money

hahahahahah
Quote by ShaunDiel
You should get paid.
Happy?

OMG YES
untill i saw the herman li>everybody thing.. then i realized you have no taste so id ont trust you
Quote by murshell
OMG YES
untill i saw the herman li>everybody thing.. then i realized you have no taste so id ont trust you

I have no taste in.. telling someone they should get paid? Nice one. Also, did you click it? Probably not. It just links you to my profile, where you can see what bands I actually like.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I have no taste in.. telling someone they should get paid? Nice one. Also, did you click it? Probably not. It just links you to my profile, where you can see what bands I actually like.

hahah sorrrrryy:P
thanks neway:P