Hey, am getting an ESP LTD Alexi 200 soon and modding it up, well gonna add a pickup to it and add the pinstripe he has on his guitars onto it, I've seen pictures of peoples efforts but I want to know how you do it.

Thanks
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
TBH, I think it would be worth it in the long run to get the 600 model. Better bridge, craftsmanship, pickup, and has the pinstripe.

EDIT: Just checked the ESP website, and I would say definately get the 600 model, you can mod it all you want but it'll still be a bolt-on basswood body with a liscensed Floyd (unless the bridge is one of the tings you would change). I think you would regret it in a year or so.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Last edited by polaroidvision at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by polaroidvision
TBH, I think it would be worth it in the long run to get the 600 model. Better bridge, craftsmanship, pickup, and has the pinstripe.

I second that
if the pinstripes are important, then spend the extra $ for the 600, if its not that important then get the 200 and drop in an EMG in there and you have almost the same guitar (less the bridge)

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Tyler Durden
I second that
if the pinstripes are important, then spend the extra $ for the 600, if its not that important then get the 200 and drop in an EMG in there and you have almost the same guitar (less the bridge)

And materials.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
I'm only after a budget backup guitar which I can mess about with tunings with as well, and I've read a few threads that say that you can get better for that price, but I can't find much that appeals to me. And also bear in mind from my sig that I have a 200 series already and I think it plays pretty good but just needs new pickups, but I'm selling the guitar. But yeah I am gonna mod the pickups and maybe get a new tremolo if I have the coinage.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
And I only want to know how to make the pinstripe because not only it would look better but it saves me going to the shop and having to pay out more, and I'm fitting the pickup in myself before anyone says.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
use the edge where it's angled out. like where the pinstripe's edge is if you know what i mean. look at the alexi-600, measure the angle with a protractor, kinda draw it out on your guitar. use painters tape, the blue stuff, to cover everything that is not the pinstripe. make sure the paint is coated really well. i see some videos on youtube where the paint is not even...

if the thing was black i'd paint it like red or green. if white, i'd do black or gold!!!

EDIT: or if it's black maybe silver, or glow in the dark, if there is glow in the dark paint. dayum glow in the dark wouldlook so damn cool.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Look up books about pinstripping.