I am looking for a new amp, I play mostly punk, hard rock, blues, and some harder stuff, metallica, AX7, pantera. I am looking for an all tube head, probably 100 watts, priced around $1000-$1800 american.My current rig is an Ibanez RG 320 EX Red Artic Frost, and a Marshall valve state 8240 40 watts. I have tried out a Marshall Tsl 100 and a Marshall Dsl 100, and liked both tho I am leaning twords the Tsl 100 because of the extra channel and vpr switch and other features. I am just looking for more suggestions to try out.
Thanks for your suggestions
it sounds like you are leaning more towards the metal/hard rock side than blues. i would recommend some sort of Marshall head; if you like the ones youve tried out then go for it. you might want to look at a JCM 800 and buying a really good distortion pedal, but i dont know how much the JCM costs.

personally i would go for an all tube head that has great cleans/natural OD and buy a distortion pedal for the really heavy stuff.

there really are a lot of options that would fit your bill, so you have to do the bulk of the research and find out what you really really want for yourself.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345

personally i would go for an all tube head that has great cleans/natural OD and buy a distortion pedal for the really heavy stuff.

do not do this buying a distortion pedal defeats the purpose of having an expensive amp

honestly if i were you i would look into orange amps fantastic cleans and phenomenal gain

oranges are what marshalls should be today

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.