So I was ready to browse eBay for some new cables and possibly a hardshell case for my guitar, when I saw this.

Does anyone know anything about this?
Discuss.

MC name = Bearrorism
I can golf with Sugar Ray Leonard?!
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
The first 3 spiderman movies sucked ass. I can't stand the way they beat **** movies into the dirt nowadays.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I didn't see that, but when i went on it said you could win to be at the premier party. Spiderman 4 is pretty much inevitable anyway. I'd bet almost anything that venom comes back.
Listen to CKY.
Screw that, I'm going golfing with Sugar Ray!

But seriously, I didn't think Sam Raimi had been attached to direct yet, meaning Tobey and Kirsten haven't said yes yet, meaning the movie might not even happen. If it does, I wouldn't mind being someone screaming "WATCH OUT SPIDEY!"
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Will & Grace;s Porrche Sweet!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Six_One_Zipp
I can golf with Sugar Ray Leonard?!

LMAO !!! =P +1

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

Battlestar Galactica?!?!!??!?

Omgwtf??!!?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
lol battle star galatica thats awesome XD
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
it's true, some cancer charity is behind all this. You meet the actors, get to be an extra, and a few other things.

and last I heard, they signed up to do 6 spider-man movies
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Quote by washburned
and last I heard, they signed up to do 6 spider-man movies

The horror!!!!

MC name = Bearrorism
Oh God... Emo spiderman in Spiderman 3 was pretty terrible. 4 is gonna be much worse.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Sam Raimi is an asshole. First, when e was going to do Spiderman 2, he made an agreement witht he picture company, that they would give him a large budget to make an Evil Dead 4! as long as he would make as much money as he did witht eh first spiderman on the second (he made them more). So then they gave him his budget for him and bruce campbell to make ED, and instead, he sold the rights to evil dead so someone else can do a no-campbell remake, and he could go ahead and make pathetic spiderman 3. wah wahhhh.
Quote by red18420
Spiderman needs to kill people to be cool in my book.

+ 1

It's just like the ninja turtles. I always thought it'd be better to be Donatello or Michaelangelo, because at least those two actually got to hit people with their weapons. Raphael and Leonardo never got to shed blood though, because their weapons were violent. ****ing retarded.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.