Page 1 of 8
Well it's getting pretty close now, and there are more and more threads popping up about the elections, so here's a thread to discuss the elections
hello
Sarah Palins a babe.
Live as a man. Die as a man. Become a man.

That's the proof of your incompetence, right there.
You lack the qualifications to exercise free will.
Quote by Mexican Militia
Sarah Palins a babe.

What did I expect from the Pit
hello
McCain and Obama are both fail.

But Obama is slightly better and atleast he's not totally ****ed in his head.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
i fins it funny how shes more of a good candidate as she has a disable child *apparently*
deja vu cameron?
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
political thread is perfectly fine for this topic.

Yes but there are other countries in the pit. This is a big event.
hello
yes, but people are talking about it in the political thread. it isn't really a problem. and this saves having multiple discussions going at once, which is fairly annoying.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I love the way the newspapers gives us non-Americans a proper view of USA.
If you look at the first page in the newspaper it says like "McCaine has chosen Sarah Palin to be his new whatever", and there's a picture of Sarah Palin firing a rifle of some sort.
That really convinced me to vote for McCaine lol.

And yes, Obama is way better than Mc(Co)caine..... pffffpff...
Quote by opc100
Yes but there are other countries in the pit. This is a big event.

He does have a point.
This is a very defining moment in history and it deserves to have its own thread.
The political thread is about general world politics and stuff. The US elections is something more specific and pretty big. So it deserves its own thread where people can discuss only about the US elections and all the things related to it.

Look, i'm supporting you for once!
I'm not of fan of Sarah Palin. Supported teaching creationism alongside evolution... *shudders*
Barack Obama + Joe Biden

Osama Binladen

Just thought I'd throw that out there.....
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
go BILL CLINTON!!!!!!!!!
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by Jaysifer
Barack Obama + Joe Biden

Osama Binladen

Just thought I'd throw that out there.....

jaysifer

stupid.

just thought i'd throw that out there...
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by lutfish
I love the way the newspapers gives us non-Americans a proper view of USA.
If you look at the first page in the newspaper it says like "McCaine has chosen Sarah Palin to be his new whatever", and there's a picture of Sarah Palin firing a rifle of some sort.
That really convinced me to vote for McCaine lol.

lol wtf??? its mccain, hahaha how is it in the newspaper if it just happened a couple hours ago??

Vote Barack Hussein Obama
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by af_the_fragile
He does have a point.
This is a very defining moment in history and it deserves to have its own thread.
The political thread is about general world politics and stuff. The US elections is something more specific and pretty big. So it deserves its own thread where people can discuss only about the US elections and all the things related to it.

Look, i'm supporting you for once!

I gave you a thread, you should always be supporting me.
hello
Quote by opc100
I gave you a thread, you should always be supporting me.

You didn't give it to me. We conquered it!

But as we kinda are neighbors, i'll give you some support.
Quote by af_the_fragile
You didn't give it to me. We conquered it!

But as we kinda are neighbors, i'll give you some support.

Yes, but you don't see me telling you to get out of it. I BACKED DOWN BOYO!
hello
Quote by opc100
Yes, but you don't see me telling you to get out of it. I BACKED DOWN BOYO!

And we respect that.
tbf you didn't have much of an option either!
McCain and Obama are both equally pathetic and both will make the US worse.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Quote by lutfish

Just so ya know, Obama's the one who admitted he used to have a blow habit.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Seriously, mccain will just **** this nation up more than bush period. Obama may not be that great, but hes much better than mccain, period.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by liquidknowledg4
Seriously, mccain will just **** this nation up more than bush period. Obama may not be that great, but hes much better than mccain, period.

What evidence do you have that McCain will '**** this nation up'?
hello
Quote by IzRG350
I'm not of fan of Sarah Palin. Supported teaching creationism alongside evolution... *shudders*
In most countries this would almost assure failure.

But not the USA. Oh no, not the USA.
Quote by opc100

finally someone who doesn't throw around dumbfounded accusations.

i'll have to say Obama is an excellent speaker who knows how to present himself in front of an audiance and it's about time America had someone like that as our President. on the other hand i'm not too keen on Obama's political views and am more partial to McCain's Republican views (which aren't exactly the same as Bush's just so you know).

either one can win for all i care, but it'll take one hell of a president to get America out of the ****hole it's in.

Quote by freedoms_stain
In most countries this would almost assure failure.

But not the USA. Oh no, not the USA.

what's wrong with knowing both Creationism and Evolution? wouldn't it be more prudent to teach both so then at least someone has the ability to get the whole picture of both and be able to choose which one he/she will believe in? or hell just for the knowledge of it all.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by opc100

How's the economy doing now? Look at the last 8 years and look at McCains voting record. Votes for 95% the same **** as Bush, and look at how Bush has set us up.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
I think the media is being a bit unfair to McCain. Whenever I turn on the TV to CNN, all I hear is "Obama, Obama, god dammit, it's fucking Obama." I rarely hear anything about McCain.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
I think the media is being a bit unfair to McCain. Whenever I turn on the TV to CNN, all I hear is "Obama, Obama, god dammit, it's fucking Obama." I rarely hear anything about McCain.

The media loves Obama. Its disgusting. I'm also sick of hearing about how hes black.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

I'm doubting whether I'm even going to vote. The media has played too much of a role in the candidates' campaigns by controlling their coverage. We're stuck with bad and not so bad AGAIN. And most voters that support Obama are clinging to a false dilemma of, "well it's either 4 more years of Bush, or it's CHANGE!!" That's just a subconscious tool to facilitate one track thinking. Dwindling it down to only two possible solutions/outcomes is just an attempt to make it easier on one's self to think about the whole thing. I just wish there was a way to get down to the unbiased facts about the candidates. It's like they're purposefully hidden.
We're only strays.
Quote by Waterboy799

i'll have to say Obama is an excellent speaker who knows how to present himself in front of an audiance and it's about time America had someone like that as our President. on the other hand i'm not too keen on Obama's political views and am more partial to McCain's Republican views (which aren't exactly the same as Bush's just so you know).

either one can win for all i care, but it'll take one hell of a president to get America out of the ****hole it's in.

thats funny because you know who got us there? An idiot Republican. Lets give it another shot and see what this guy can do who has almost all of the same views as Bush.

I wonder whats going to happen?

what's wrong with knowing both Creationism and Evolution? wouldn't it be more prudent to teach both so then at least someone has the ability to get the whole picture of both and be able to choose which one he/she will believe in? or hell just for the knowledge of it all.

thats funny because you know who got us there? An idiot Republican. Lets give it another shot and see what this guy can do who has almost all of the same views as our current president.

peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
Quote by Waterboy799
Take a look in the Creationism vs Evolution thread and find the answer dozens of times over: unscientific material does not belong in a science classroom.
Quote by Waterboy799

I know, we're hard to find in the Pit
hello
Quote by freedoms_stain
Take a look in the Creationism vs Evolution thread and find the answer dozens of times over: unscientific material does not belong in a science classroom.

ding ding ding. Absolutely true.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by liquidknowledg4
thats funny because you know who got us there? An idiot Republican. Lets give it another shot and see what this guy can do who has almost all of the same views as our current president.

you're misinformed mind humors me. it isn't Bush who got us into the ****hole. America's been spirling into debt ever snice Franklin D. Roosevelt was president because of all the crap and government projects he instituted. oh btw he was a Democrat.

sure the war hasn't helped us much but Bush went to war so we can help our economy not so we can **** it up.

Quote by freedoms_stain

you can't force religion upon people, i understand that, but it doesn't hurt to know about both. i learned Evolution and Creationism (not together but on my own time) and it's not like one has influenced me more than the other. i know about both and can respect both as accepted ideas by different sets of people. there's really nothign wrong with that.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by Waterboy799
you're misinformed mind humors me. it isn't Bush who got us into the ****hole. America's been spirling into debt ever snice Franklyn D. Roosevelt was president because of all the crap and government projects he instituted. oh btw he was a Democrat.

sure the war hasn't helped us much but Bush went to war so we can help our economy not so we can **** it up.

That's funny because the country was already in economic failure when FDR took over. His programs did not directly put us in debt. Misuse of the programs as well as poor budget ideas from every President after him have hurt the economy. Bush just multiplied it by a lot.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)

Quote by Waterboy799
you're misinformed mind humors me. it isn't Bush who got us into the ****hole. America's been spirling into debt ever snice Franklyn D. Roosevelt was president because of all the crap and government projects he instituted. oh btw he was a Democrat.

Very nice
Despite the best of maps and bravest men
For all their mighty names and massive forms
There'll never be and there has never been
A ship or fleet secure against the storms

Romans 5:8
Quote by Waterboy799
you can't force religion upon people, i understand that, but it doesn't hurt to know about both. i learned Evolution and Creationism (not together but on my own time) and it's not like one has influenced me more than the other. i know about both and can respect both as accepted ideas by different sets of people. there's really nothign wrong with that.
Presenting an idea based on evidence and one based on faith as viable alternatives isn't science.

Evolution thread if you want to continue this line of discussion I won't be replying anymore here.