I've gone 110 on the freeway numerous times.

The one time I didn't wear a seat belt, I got spotted. :\

$175 down the drain.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
i recently got my first speeding ticket. it is really stupid and pointless. doing 40 in a 30 along a straight road when the was no traffic. £60 fine and 3 points...i got owned
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
I've gone 110 on the freeway numerous times.

The one time I didn't wear a seat belt, I got spotted. :\

$175 down the drain.

Why didn't you just tell the cop that you took your seatbelt off after you pulled onto the shoulder of the road? and if he gave you the ticket anyway then appeal it, they usually never show up to that **** anyway.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
Yeah, i hate them too! Life would be so much better if there were no speeding laws at all. Barely anyone would get killed in car accidents if every teenager could drive as fast as they want! Amirite, amirite?

Edit: Okay, i sort of feel like an aS5hole now... 53 on a 40 isn't that bad.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
I got a ticket for going 147 in an 80 once, im talking kilometers... thats about 90 in a 50 in miles
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
I got pulled over doing 56 in a 25 and got a warning...granted it was 1:30 in the morning on memorial day weekend and I had just gotten off a 17 and 1/2 hour shift at work and was still in my work clothes, I think the cop was just looking for drunk drivers.

And it was a road where there speed limit really should be around 40 or 45 (really straight and no houses)
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
stop bitching, here in the UK you dont simply get a ticket, you get points deducted from your licence and eventually a fine and ban... if you're lucky.
If you're unlucky you could hit and kill someone so pay yout fine and be greatful for it and not some kids brains on yer windshield.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
who doesn't hate them?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
haha you think ppl don't get points deducted from our license in the US? Not to mention insurance goes up.
Here's how not to speed, put you car on cruise control at a reasonable speed. If you have enough space to be going over 60mph and above then you have enough space to comfortably put your car in cruise control.
simple solution, stop speeding, simple as that really, i work in car insurance and am sick of people moaning that they got a speeding ticket, nobodies fault but your own im afraid
i hate them too

just bits of paper, with a number on them. they should be burned

im fine with getting fined, just hate the little tickets
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by weaseltron
simple solution, stop speeding, simple as that really, nobodies fault but your own im afraid

this.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Speeding is dumb. You deserve it, TS.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Should of been obeying the law then.

Should HAVE been obeying the laws of grammar, it seems...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by mercedesisbenz
53 on a 40 where people normally drve around 50 is rediculous

Well don't do it. People go 30 on this road near my school where you're supposed to go 20 but I dont go 20 because there's usually a cop on his bike hiding behind a fence and a tree. And when they pulled over I laugh at their asses.
I never get speeding tickets. I just show the cops my man breasts and they let me go.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by poopsmith666
Should HAVE been obeying the laws of grammar, it seems...

I stand by my statement.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge