I'm not really the biggest blues fan in the world, but damn, to me this guy is incredible, yet largely quite unknown. I wondered if anyone else liked him, or else listen to him and see what they think.

http://www.last.fm/music/Guitar+Slim
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Unknown my ass. Talk to real blues fans not just people who think that SRV is the end all be all of the genera. I love the guy. It's like a slight cross of T-bone and Ray Charles.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
poster above sums it up...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by wholovesthesun
Unknown my ass. Talk to real blues fans not just people who think that SRV is the end all be all of the genera. I love the guy. It's like a slight cross of T-bone and Ray Charles.

lol kl
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.