Some old guy who got some support for presidency from a few kids who were told by the interweb that he would legalize drugs.

/thread
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
I think he doesn't matter anymore.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Lunatic fringe. I know you're out there.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Who?
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Honestly I think Obama turned into the new Ron Paul. The majority of Obama supports that I have personally spoken to barely know his stance on issues and are jumping on the bandwagon. Much like the RP supporters did.
Quote by vartanspartan
Some old guy who got some support for presidency from a few kids who were told by the interweb that he would legalize drugs.

/thread

he's the ideal candidate for the presidency. he wants to go strictly by the Constitution, something American presidents have been disregarding for the last 100 years.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by jackfromcs
Honestly I think Obama turned into the new Ron Paul. The majority of Obama supports that I have personally spoken to barely know his stance on issues and are jumping on the bandwagon. Much like the RP supporters did.

I was like that at first but then I realized that Ron Paul has some really really stupid positions on issues. Obama, on the other hand, seems to be the only candidate that really gets our situation and is willing to do something about it. Obviously, as a politician, he's saying what people want to hear but unlike others, Obama sure as hell is convincing.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
dont trust politicians. any politician
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by vartanspartan
Obviously, as a politician, he's saying what people want to hear but unlike others, Obama sure as hell is convincing.

I'd vote for Obama if I had an interest in completely ruining America.
Quote by Burdell
I'd vote for Obama if I had an interest in completely ruining America.

EDIT: Political thread. *reported*
sup?
Quote by Waterboy799

he's the ideal candidate for the presidency. he wants to go strictly by the Constitution, something American presidents have been disregarding for the last 100 years.

+1. I agree with the bulk of his views, but the way he has been associated with burn out hippies and stoners doesn't help him much. As a person, I find him pretty annoying, but that's mostly due to the situation he often finds himself after the media talks to him: "LIEK ZOMG U CALL URSELF A REPUBLICAN BUT YOU DONT WANT ~~~~yada-yada-yada listing neo-conservative policies"

My mind is going. I can feel it.