My school has workshops and one of them was recording. My band and i entered and we are to record(duh). anyways we are not pros and im still saving for a bugera 333 xl
we decide we were going to use the best gear we can possibly get.

Amps
Behringer begginer amp
another begginer amp
Line 6 120 watt spyder 3( i think were are going to use this one)

Effects
Line 6 POD
Bad morley wah0 or something like that)
ibanez wah
Zack wyldde wah

Guitars
xiphos
Behringer metalien with EMG
ibanez jumpstart
Dean RAzorback

i guess some of them are obiusse but i have my doubts on ffects
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Last edited by devit at Aug 29, 2008,
The Xiphos, the Razorback, the effects and the Line 6 are pretty much your best setup if that's what you're gonna HAVE to use.
you have a huge "Anti Ibanez" signature, yet you are using an Ibanez Wah

you fail

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
^ its not mine its a friend's.

Were trying to use only one guitar. which one should we use
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
If you're looking to record I'd recommend going to a local studio and getting it done. If none of you know what you're doing, you'd be wasting your time trying to do it yourselves.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
its graded you know how well it comes out. Plus the guy incharge is a pro sound engineer.

We also have to get a sponsorship but weve got that covered( one our friends is the owner of Coca Cola)
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by devit
We also have to get a sponsorship but weve got that covered( one our friends is the owner of Coca Cola)

Sorry, what?!
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
how hard is it to understand that his family bought the coca cola recipe and know they own everything that has coca cola on it in all Latin america?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by devit
how hard is it to understand that his family bought the coca cola recipe and know they own everything that has coca cola on it in all Latin america?

well you didn't give that much detail man...but hey, what can I say. That guy is one lucky bastard.