Its about 2 hours away, kind of a small town with cheap-er real estate, and a bunch of grass fields. I'm going there to visit family over the weekend, but then again I'm gonna be bored since there's no people my age...but I have a car and I have my license, so I want to see what good guitar shops are in town and what are good places to hang out and what not. Cape Coral residents, or people nearby, please tell me that there's a half decent guitar shop around.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Google.com > Cape Coral music shops.

Need specific recommendations man, I need to know what the locals think, how's it like, how's the jamming policy down there, how's the selection, all that, Google doesn't offer that.
If you've got a car, why dont you just explore the area surrounding it? 2 hour drive away :P id drivehome if thats boring... then back before tea time :P
there's a guitar center and a local shop called brents which are all near the edison mall. any music/guitar shops, malls, etc. are across the river in Fort Myers...the cape has a pop. of over 150,000 and plenty of high school/college age people and yet there's still nothing there

EDIT: damn, edited the post too slowly lol
Last edited by RTL5150 at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by RTL5150
any music/guitar shops, malls, etc. are across the river in Fort Myers...the cape has a pop. of over 150,000 and plenty of high school/college age people and yet there's still nothing there

Really? I've only been there once so I wouldn't know haha, but anyway, thanks for the recommendations.