I'm looking for some decent ear plugs, preferably ones that won't muffle the sound. I don't want to spend more than $25 but I'm willing to stretch/save if I need to. I also want them to be reusable so I don't waste money on replacing them.

I was looking at these: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hearos-High-Fidelity-Ear-Filters?sku=421214
and these: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hearos-Skull-Screws-Ear-Plugs?sku=421186

They have good reviews but of course I always like UGs opinions so, any recommendations?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
i just use drug store packs, they come with like 6 sets in a pack for like 5 bucks...works just fine

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Tyler Durden
i just use drug store packs, they come with like 6 sets in a pack for like 5 bucks...works just fine

I don't want the drug store kind because they end up costing too much since I wear hearing protection for guitar, drums, concerts, etc. They also don't typically fit well and I constantly have to readjust them. Maybe it's just the ones I used but I haven't had good luck with them in the past.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
I like the hearos high fidelity, the drug store packs muffle too much treble for my taste and are meant to be disposable. I've got friends who can't stand the hearos or earplugs in general though, saying they're uncomfortable - I've never had this trouble though. The skulls look sort of gimmicky but 30 dB's is a lot, any chance you could try both?
I have a pack of disposable hearos. Don't get them, they muffle the sounds too much and make it damn near impossible to play with a band when you have them on.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Check out some motorcycle forums, guys on there usually have researched them to no end and know were to buy them in bulk for cheap. My buddy is one of those guys he usually buys a case at a time and thats were he got his info and has had no complaints.
I recommend custom ear plugs molded to fit your ear. They cost around $300, but cheap disposable ear plugs really hurt my ear and don't help much.
Hearos and Vater.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I use Uvex.

I used to work in a factory complex, which had noises about as loud as an average gig, the Uvex earplugs worked well there. They actually make you hear things better through them too.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by forsaknazrael
That first pair you linked would be perfect for what you want. I use them.

Yeah i use the first ones he posted, they're comfy even though my ears are pretty finicky and usually get uncomfortable fast, but i can wear those hearos for a while.
Ok thanks everybody!
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows