I know that a satellite is a low buy in tournament in which you can win a seat to a higher buy in tournament, but whats a super-satellite and whats the difference between this and a micro-satellite?
I get the feeling that they are both tourneys to win a seat in a normal satellite, but not sure, any clarification??

On a seperate note, whats up with the wsop main event this year, having the final table 6 months after the rest of it, i assumes it is to somehow make the sponsors more money or something?
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
From what I remember of poker, they're just tourney's with a higher/lower amount of players allowed. I think so anyway.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
super satellite is a tournament, if you win that you move onto another, and then another, obviously the main event is taped and then edit for time and commentary.
if i can cause someones death because of mine, i've done my job to keep the population under control.
Quote by daysoftheabyss
super satellite is a tournament, if you win that you move onto another, and then another, obviously the main event is taped and then edit for time and commentary.

No, its definately been played up to the final table in july, then they are coming back and playing the final table in november, its ridiculous.

Thanks for the help aswell both of you.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Quote by Malakian=God
I know that a satellite is a low buy in tournament in which you can win a seat to a higher buy in tournament, but whats a super-satellite and whats the difference between this and a micro-satellite?
I get the feeling that they are both tourneys to win a seat in a normal satellite, but not sure, any clarification??

It's starting to get a little too much. Just like Power Rangers.

They were fine as Power Rangers, even Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, but not: Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive (they all had MGs for that series, they CRUSHED their enemies), Power Rangers: Mystic Force (Hippy Power Rangers) and finally Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy (when they eventually settled for Cadbury's).