So, i got a homework from school, and im gonna draw an album cover. i want a really good loooking one, but not to hard.
And what now?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
You mean.. you want to draw an existing album cover? Or you want us to give you ideas for your own?

i want to draw an existing one
Spinal Tap - Black album
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
hah, for me school doesn't start 'til tuesday (or maybe next monday as my house is being sold and i'm moving to a different city and I haven't signed up for school here)
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

Good luck.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Spamwise

How the hell is that badass?

your jealous your favorite band didnt come up with a cool album cover like that.....

idk i think it looks sweet
Quote by Saintsatan

amidoinitrite?

haha i was thinking on that album when i got the homework :P

Drawing that could be quite tricky.

Painting it would be less so.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
i took a drawing class in high school and drew the artwork for flirtin with disaster, took me almost 2 months but it looks amazing. But for something not too hard, how about appetite for destruction?
They don't give a damn about those trumpet playing bands.... that's not what they call rock n' roll!
i think im going to try Doppelgänger by the fall of troy.... but keep posting i need all the ideas i can get
Quote by fallenangel20

wow that was a really good one, doesent look to hard do draw either
Quote by BucketheadX
i think im going to try Doppelgänger by the fall of troy.... but keep posting i need all the ideas i can get

Do Terrapin Station!

Seriously, why would you NOT?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Do Terrapin Station!

Seriously, why would you NOT?

Dont really like it. It sure got art, but i dont like it
(Invalid img)
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.