I just got a Ibanez RG2EX1 and a Behringer V-Tone GMX210 Stereo Combo Amp and I'm having issues. I set everything and my guitar isn't making any noise thourgh the amp. The amp is pluged in, the guitar is pluged in, the volume is turned up on the amp and the guitar, but nothing is working. Anyone know what to do?
Gear:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Behringer V-Tone GMX210
This happens to me. A wire on the inside of the guitar might have come undone. Open the backplate and check.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
its not the guitar. Its the amp--after all its a Behringer i used to have one not any more

check that those two wires are attached.

also try switching the cable.

and then if not, think about trying a different guitar thru that amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Slash 555
I just got a Ibanez RG2EX1 and a Behringer V-Tone GMX210 Stereo Combo Amp and I'm having issues. I set everything and my guitar isn't making any noise thourgh the amp. The amp is pluged in, the guitar is pluged in, the volume is turned up on the amp and the guitar, but nothing is working. Anyone know what to do?

I'll bet your problem has to do with this. I'm being completely objective, behringers are known to have quality problems.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.