Weelllll i thnk that this pedal looks pretty sweet. Any owners out there that have an opinion. I got a shecter a vox ad50vt and a digitech rp350. If someone doesnt like this pedal give another option. 150 or less plz.

THANKS
everyone hates this little yellow dude
Bad things are always hapenning to him :
its a sweet pedal. and itll do for you when you get a better amp too
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
i got it. (mine is the older version) and i hate it. its a piece of **** that throws out **** sounds. im not sure how the new versions sound, but if ur getting an original, just dont.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
I love the sounds that come from my J&H. I can get a sweet SRV blues sound from it to a hard metal sound. It won't get you really death/black/devil metal tones (or whatever the kids are calling it these days), but it does pretty well.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
i aint doin any black death metal junk. does anyone have another suggedtion besides this or i think i may get this one
hey wait for the same price i can get a tubescreamer reissue and a boss ds-1............ does anyone have a reason to get th jekyll and hyde over THOSE.
The stock Boss DS-1 sounds bad. There's a reason it goes for only $40. Get the J&H, I heard the first channel is very Tube Screamer-like.