I own a Mexican made fender strat (5 coils in the back) and the b string g string and d string are all buzzy what do i do with the d string i think its buzzing with the first fret with the other two i think they are buzzing at the bridge but im not sure plz help
fix your action. if you dont know how to do that then take it to a shop cuz you can seriously mess up your guitar if you dont know what your doing
Take it to a shop and tell them you want a new setup on it. They will adjust the action to just how you want it, and they will also fix the buzzing and perfect your intonation. Expect to spend $30-$40 on it.

tiny allen wrench in these little pegs adjusts each string.

buzz also can be from a loose part, so strum and touch the bridge see if it stops.

and if the buzz doesnt stop then repost.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by ealtdharkon
Fret buzz - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=941992

And yeah, searchbar, there's a lot of threads on this.

*reported*

that thread really isnt a help here. wrong guitar style and different problem.
just letting you know.

Quote by soccerguy6494
fix your action. if you dont know how to do that then take it to a shop cuz you can seriously mess up your guitar if you dont know what your doing

you should probably also read up on minor adjustments.

Quote by murshell
quit being a noob, searchbar and fix ur aCtion

really, from an aug 08? save "search bar" for the pit.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Aug 29, 2008,