ok, I like Dragonforce, and I understand if you don't, but I seriously think this song is funny as hell! I mean seriously, how many songs about ninjas do you hear? what do u guys think? once again, if u don't like Dragonforce, probly cuz u think it all sounds the same, i think the same thing about techno and rap, so just leave it be ok?
SoCalDirtDragon
I think Dragonforce sucks **** and so does anybody else who likes them.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
I hear you SoCalDirtDragon, I love that song because of how hilarious it is, but also how some if it sounds like they're trying to be quite serious.
I like Dragonforce too, but after a while all their songs do seem to blur into one hyper-speed guitar solo...
Holy **** we should form some kind of DF support group. Think of all the members it would have. All five of them.
Everyone has different tastes...my God when will people learn that...i happen to like Dragonforce alot, and a song about ninja is freakin sweet
Metal forum > Drgaonforce thread.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...