Page 1 of 2
If Rome collapsed, then we can be sure that the US will collapse eventually, too. So...when will it been and what will become of the land and/or people?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I give it till tomorrow.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by Mockstairwell
If Rome collapsed, then we can be sure that the US will collapse eventually, too. So...when will it been and what will become of the land and/or people?

Yes because that is firm 100% evidence that every civilizatoin must collapse.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Rome turned into a Empire centuries before collapsing.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

yes, because rome and america are completely identical in history
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
while this question is unquestionable flawed. The problem is that A) the situations are ddiffrent and thus any precednet cannot be set against the US. for example having the roman empire fall meant that most of the population lost any interest in politics, a large force of invaders amassed in the area, the army was spread out, there was large casualties form the numerous wars, tyrants had misused power. WHile some of these may be analogous it would be ridiculous to thin that the analogys hold up. FOr example lets say someone drops nukes in the biggest cities of America tommorow, will this end America? or will it just change America? B) even if it could be figured out, which it can't, every thing changes over time and thus what we consider America may change while the an America lasts
i enjoy head
ok, obviously my history is obviously rusty, so just answer the title question :P
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
The Roman EMPIRE collapsed...

While the US is power hungry, they're not an Empire as such.

Please, connect the dots and do some reading.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
It'll definitely last a lot longer than this completely pointless thread.
Quote by skeptopotamus
Within our lifetime, western society will collapse.

How do you figure that?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Not too long.

Canada will soon overthrow those tyrants and reign as history's most powerful empire.
Friday, September 12th... I mean...

<.<

>.>

Ignore the blatant outburst of the date I'm planning to destroy the US...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
2050 - USA is taken over by Russia with the help of all the pit-soldiers they have been training. The land is masturbated upon furriously, then shaped into the words epic fail. All people introduced to the pit, shortly followed by inbreeding epidemic.
Quote by Jericho114

On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.
I think there's more chance that the world will become a global 'country', therefor nullifying the USA anyway. And when we become a global country (so to speak) eventually the states of the country will break apart again. Either that or we'll go to war with mars, and frankly I reckon we could kick mars' ass.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
When they turn on the LHC on September 10th you won't need to worry too much about when the U.S. will collapse, so much as you may have to worry about the EARTH collapsing into a singularity...
I think america will be like the rebels in the terminator 1 film against the might of china and russia. China Russia and India will be above the USA in GDP in 50 years. Pwned.
Quote by bananaboy
On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

Prove it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

December 21, 2012...
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Quote by Jazzcore23
while this question is unquestionable flawed. The problem is that A) the situations are ddiffrent and thus any precednet cannot be set against the US. for example having the roman empire fall meant that most of the population lost any interest in politics, a large force of invaders amassed in the area, the army was spread out, there was large casualties form the numerous wars, tyrants had misused power. WHile some of these may be analogous it would be ridiculous to thin that the analogys hold up. FOr example lets say someone drops nukes in the biggest cities of America tommorow, will this end America? or will it just change America? B) even if it could be figured out, which it can't, every thing changes over time and thus what we consider America may change while the an America lasts

your attempt to sound intelligent has failed.
"Rape is no laughing matter... Unless your raping a clown" t-shirt hell
As long as I am dead when it happens, I don't care.
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
If McCain is elected.

amirite?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Sadly, this question is poorly phrased. Nonetheless, I'd give the US 50 years, give or take to loose most of its influence that it has on the world, 100 for it to actually collapse and break into other pieces, that is unless California chooses to do so earlier. Rising economies such as China, and Russia's revival should be a hint of what is ahead, that and the rising economies in Latin America that are 'bout to boom as they detach themselves from the WTO.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Everyone dies?

Pretty simple logic.

People breed which keeps a society going, it's not like only first generation American's were the only real American's, because in that case America would already be done. Pretty simple logic.

We can assume we are all going to die in the end but no one really knows for sure.

Perhaps the remaining four Americans will become instowed with infinite knowledge of the universe and become Gods therefore living forever and making America the only country to survive eternity.
Get what I am saying?
Quote by red18420

Quote by Jericho114

China has yet to collapse.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
Page 1 of 2