I'm looking for a new practice amp and I found a few choices and was wondering if anyone could give me more info on these amps.

Peavey Bandit 112 - I found it for $225 and it seems nice for low volume playing, which is what I'm going to be doing

Peavey Vypyr - Very versatile, but I'm not sure if it's better than the Bandit

Crate V18 112 - Class A tube amp, I would need a pedal for pushing it to metal but I don't know which one. I also don't know how reliable it is, I would think it's pretty good and would last a while since I'm playing at low volume?

My budget is around $300, but the cheaper the better. I play metal most but I like rock and blues as well.

If someone could help me out with these amps or give me more suggestions for an amp it would be greatly helpful.
Guitars
Douglas WRL595, ESP LTD EC-50, 60's Partscaster
Amps
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Vet30
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
what types of music do you play, and do you play in a band/gig/plan to be in one
As I said in the first post I like metal, rock, blues and I'm a bedroom player.
Guitars
Douglas WRL595, ESP LTD EC-50, 60's Partscaster
Amps
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Vet30
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
TBH I dont know if this helps, but I was in your situation, bedroom player, and it came down to v18 or vypyr, I only picked the v18 because the price was uber awsome, and its been PROVEN good, the vypyr probably is going to be great, but we dont know *yet* (we do know some, but not too many people have it)
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.