I have Firefox 3, and I have to retype my email and password for every site I go to. It's getting pretty annoying.

As far as I know, the cookies are enabled. I have CCleaner, but it worked after I installed CCleaner. I don't know anything else that I've changed recently.

Has anyone else had this problem before?
Doesn't FF3 have a username/password saving function? The browser should save these details rather than relying on cookies.
Cookie monster.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
You have to admit, everyone saw the first couple of responses coming.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yeah I'm having this problem at the moment. It's not set to clear private data on close or anything, but I keep having to log in to everything every time I start my computer. It's a real drag. I'll fellate anyone with a good and easy solution.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Doesn't FF3 have a username/password saving function? The browser should save these details rather than relying on cookies.

i'd like to be able to click 'ultimate guitar' and not have to log in at all. it was like that for awhile, but for some reason, it's stopped working.
Ugh!! I thought it was a problem with real cookies not internet cookies! You have deceived me Geetarguy13!!
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
These threads never cease to be hilarious o.o
Don't Legalize Marijuana, Decriminalize Marijuana -Tommy Chong
it's okay there's places for people with an addiction. i'm here for you man.

oh... wait... you mean browser cookies? lol i guess i'm a little late with the joke

srsly... yea your best bet is probably to just use the firefox feature rather than cookies. otherwise idk what to tell you other than double check the settings to make sure it saves the cookies properly.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Cookie monster.

brownies, and blondies too (i dont discriminate) kick the ass of almost all cookies

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
John Cena lost the fight again the cookie problems.

Maybe CCleaner erased something that FireFox needed? Have you tried re-saving your passwords into firefox (after removing all the old ones first).
im having the same problem like usually everything is already logged in like ug and stuff but everytime i open firefox i have to retype everything
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
OH MY GOD
WHAT THE FüCK IS THAT?
It's Kat from this years Big Brother (UK)
u shuld try my mums cookies...their epic nice whats ur adress and ill send u sum
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
i thought this was going to be about someone with a serious and life threatening cookie addiction.
i was very dissapointed.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.