Bravo

Quote by Mackawade
I got in an argument with this guy who's really fat and really christian and I'm an athiest. He says aren't you worried about your immortal soul? and I said "yeah, just about as much as you are about your calorie intake".
Quote by FRDesign
Decided to Learn this, one of the bends at the begining might be SLIGHTLY above pitch, but you might not even notice it, if it even is above pitch.

Please Comment and rate, here or on YouTube, doesn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgHUrFq46lg

good stuff man, gotta love a7x
this is sub par... your bends are a couple semitones off and its really dissonant to the track. you also need to work on your vibrato as just playing a single lead note with out it just sounds odd.
You did an awesome job, there were a few spots like the above poster said about not using alot of vibrato. Only beef is you are concentrating way too hard, playing is supposed to be fun. I for one hate playing covers exactly how they are supposed to be played, that isnt fun to me. Add your own licks to the solo and improvise a lil. Sitting down learning a solo note for note doesnt't make you a better player, it takes away from your time playing and practicing your own stuff..
The most talented man on earth...
Nice job. I think you made me want to learn it tomorrow.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by DeadIdentity81
You did an awesome job, there were a few spots like the above poster said about not using alot of vibrato. Only beef is you are concentrating way too hard, playing is supposed to be fun. I for one hate playing covers exactly how they are supposed to be played, that isnt fun to me. Add your own licks to the solo and improvise a lil. Sitting down learning a solo note for note doesnt't make you a better player, it takes away from your time playing and practicing your own stuff..
Yeah, I can play better it now, with the vibrato and bends better, but I was aiming for getting this exactly perfect note for note.
Quote by FRDesign
Yeah, I can play better it now, with the vibrato and bends better, but I was aiming for getting this exactly perfect note for note.

I know what you're saying, but what I was getting at is the time spent trying to get someones else's solo down is really useless and is taking away from you learning on your own.
The most talented man on earth...
Really good cover, and I don't even like this band

There were some parts where it sounded like you let some notes ring out for too long, and the harmonic at the end didn't sound in sync with the song, but other than that, it was a good cover. Can't really find much wrong with it.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18128010#post18128010
Quote by DeadIdentity81
I know what you're saying, but what I was getting at is the time spent trying to get someones else's solo down is really useless and is taking away from you learning on your own.

I never actually learn to many songs, 80% of my playing is scales and writing my own stuff. So When I do, ill just try to get it down, I see your point however.