So, I saw Cruefest last night, and now I'm listening to Buckcherry a lot..

So here's my problem, I want to get Buckcherry's song Next 2 You as a ringtone on my phone, I want the beginning of it, and any free ringtone I can find is the chorus... I tried sending the song I bought on iTunes onto my phone, but it didn't work because it's copy protected...

If this helps at all I have a Motorola KRZR K1M and I can basically use any unprotected MP3 file as a ringtone...

Any help where I can find the ringtone for free online guys?

And I searched this before I posted... couldn't find anything...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
get the song, download audacity to edit tghe song to ur liking then export as an mp3 file.
then send it into ur phone and bobs ur uncle
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Myxertones.com and customize it?
Quote by MetalMegaMan
make it smaller then maybe i'll consider.

Quote by metaldud536
Love is when she trades you her holographic Blastoise for your Kakuna that's half bent on one corner.

Quote by faultyy
Stick it it my rump
thats the thing, I have the song, but i can't export it anywhere because it's encrypted with iTunes' encryption... so I need to get the song somehow, or find a ringtone with the beginning of the song in it...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
dl another one? not through itunes, be a bit rebellious and do something illegal. i dare u
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte