Hey guys, I have a black/silver avatar cab. It has 4 hellatone 60's in it which are vintage 30's that are broken in for a smoother sound. It is in great condition. I would prefer to sell in Iowa, but I could ship it at the buyers expense. I have never done a deal on here but my ebay feedback is . I have also done a sale on the website pbnation.com the feedback for that is

This is the only picture I have right now. The cab is in great condition. I have taken the avatar logo off because it looks better, but it can be put back on quite easily.

Thanks
.....so uh....is anything else in that picture for sale??
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by fokus2k3
no, just the cab is for sale.

are you suuuuuure?

Are you sure you don't wanna get rid of that old stupid Mesa?
O O

___
haha, just curious what r those pedals? looks like a TU-2 and...either a noise suppressor, or a delay.
and what the mesa?

Quote by bogg808

Quote by TheBax
are you suuuuuure?

Are you sure you don't wanna get rid of that old stupid Mesa?

haha ya, the only amp that i would want to trade for is a three channel rectifier. I really like this amp.

and the pedals are a tu-2 and noise suppressor. I stopped using the noise suppressor though. The mesa is a solo 50.
wellllll, wanna sell the noise suppressor??

Quote by bogg808

Quote by fokus2k3
haha ya, the only amp that i would want to trade for is a three channel rectifier. I really like this amp.

and the pedals are a tu-2 and noise suppressor. I stopped using the noise suppressor though. The mesa is a solo 50.

Like i'd have the money for it. Lol.

I can see how you'd never want to get rid of it... i'm planning on getting one. It'll probably be like friggin' 10 years or more!
O O

___