K theres a lot of gigs coming up and ive already bought tickets for COB Machinehead and Slipbiscuit (MJK ref), what other should i go to (i can only take time off for 1 other because they are 60 miles away)

disturbed

inflames gojira

meshuggah

slayer mastodon (trivium-time for a drink at the bar!)
I'd go with disturbed, but go to what you want, or just skip work for the 3 days you can't take off
Quote by noname666
I'd go with disturbed, but go to what you want, or just skip work for the 3 days you can't take off

i cant because im under contract
slayer has the best set right now but they are old now so they are kinda crappy. Trivium is good live and mastodon is also good live. Disturbed is my next choice because they are good live. The set list is also really good. Trivium gets the crowd into it so the music is crappy (except for anthem) but the crowd gets into it
Quote by trashyant
slayer has the best set right now but they are old now so they are kinda crappy. Trivium is good live and mastodon is also good live. Disturbed is my next choice because they are good live. The set list is also really good. Trivium gets the crowd into it so the music is crappy (except for anthem) but the crowd gets into it

Eh?
Quote by trashyant

i hate trivium
SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER...I hated seeing slayer I like the band but the fans are such pr*cks.
its fun seeing people to try to figure how headbang to Meshuggah

I don't like inflame's newer stuff but they're pretty awesome live....or I'm just easily entertained by fire. But their set is pretty varied, they even did a song of the Jester Race when I saw them
and Gojira are awesome (hoping I see them around my area some time in the near future)

partial thread hijack:
should I go see The Stooges or Living Colour next month?
Quote by seljer
its fun seeing people to try to figure how headbang to Meshuggah

I don't like inflame's newer stuff but they're pretty awesome live....or I'm just easily entertained by fire. But their set is pretty varied, they even did a song of the Jester Race when I saw them
and Gojira are awesome (hoping I see them around my area some time in the near future)

partial thread hijack:
should I go see The Stooges or Living Colour next month?

hmm tough one i wouldnt be bothered about either tbh like fishbone tho.

BTW Slovenia rocks..i would like to live in that monestary in lake bled!
Slayer
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
oh noes you r all saying different ones. ill have to pick names out a hat.
Slayer

think about it, all the other bands will be around years from now, Slayer is old, who knows how long they will be touring, it could be for another 20 years, or it could be just a few. and when people talk about how good Slayer used to be, u can say "ya i saw them".

the other choices all sound badass tho.
Disturbed because it's the only band I know.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
people are saying disturbed because of inside the fire and down with the sickness. They might not even like metal and just know about guitar hero. SLAYER
Meshuggah...no ****ing contest.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112