Now we all know old cartoons were accompanied by classical music (played by orchestras)

Now, can anyone tell me the name of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_V-APDSQZA&feature=related

I'm sure all of you remember the cartoon, its my favorite bugs bunny personally, I love the song played in the background.

Does anyone know the name of this song and if there are any tabs for it on the guitar?

Thanks all.
*waits for Madcap*

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think most Looney Tunes arrangements were done by an in house composer. I believe it's Carl Stalling.

I've heard this song on other things though, I think this song wasn't composed for this cartoon but just used for it. Although I could be wrong.
i personally like Kill da Wabbit

i think it was a real song with added lyrics. most old cartoons use a house composer, but many do arrangements of classical music and have their studio orchestras perform them.
It's the overture from The Barber of Seville.
All the compositions were done by Gioachino Rossini.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?
Just going by the title, its the overture to the Barber of Seville by Rossini (I think its Rossini).
Quote by heaven's gate
Just going by the title, its the overture to the Barber of Seville by Rossini (I think its Rossini).

:O
Roadrunner/tom and jerry>Bugs bunny IMO. But yeah, they're usually done by in-house composers.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by filthandfury
Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played girl bunny?

my name is earl ftw!!!
Quote by dudius
my name is earl ftw!!!

Wayne's World!
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by heaven's gate
Learn it by ear. Its a fairly simple melody.

If its fairly simple would you mind doing so then?