A shredder who says you arent playing fast enough, if you arent sweeping you suck, you suck in general, and you need to play faster.

A metalhead who says it isnt brutal enough, you dont have enough gain, its not metal, and you suck

And, the worst...

A tradionalist rock/roll/blues old guy who says you dont need this new fangled gear, pedals mean you suck, your amp has too many knobs, learning music theory means you cant play with emotion, your guitar is too fancy, youre playing too fast, you dont have any soul, youre not playing a strat/tele so you suck...

Feel free to add any others..
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
When people tell you they are better because they have nicer guitars, and then preceed to play the intro to Smoke on the Water.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
lol, i forgot who said it, i think it was steve lukather, he said something like

"Theres a fetus on youtube with better chops than you"

Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Quote by Teh GIR
lol, i forgot who said it, i think it was steve lukather, he said something like

"Theres a fetus on youtube with better chops than you"

Steve Lukather said that? Gasp
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Well my metalhead friend says my band sucks because we have a female vocalist which makes us "Pop" even though we play stuff like John Mellancamp and the Stones, and he also added pop can "Suck my metal penis"

Elitists suck
My "Dethmetullolzors" (He only really listens to Dethklok) good friend of mine has a Gibson Explorer, claims he is better than me, when in reality, he can only play The intro to Duncan Hills Coffee and -MAYBE- do part of the lyrics and solo really slowly and poorly. Not lying here. This is all he tries. No noodling, very little chord work, not even powerchords. Just that Page-be-damned Intro, and maybe a "try for two minutes then give up" barre chord sequence. He has that thing running through a Line6 15 watt Spider III. Whenever I plug it into my humble little Vox Valvetronix, I give that thing a workout, because I know it isn't going to do much but cry in his hands.

He is the reason I don't like Dethklok anymore

One last edit. He idolizes anyone who can play faster than... about 180 beats per minute, claims that Brendon Small plays better than Randy Rhodes did, and buys impulsively, even to the point where he will buy a set of K.K. EMGs to put in his explorer with no knowledge of how to do it, no patience in wanting to learn how to do it, and without consideration of how it will sound. He also claimed that fender made crappy guitars. No reason why, no second chances, they just do. Thats the final straw. If he weren't my friend and wasn't physically fit i'd kick him out of my house every time he did something stupid.
Last edited by Kikral at Aug 29, 2008,
The jazz guy who says it's easy to play with distortion because it just covers up your mistakes.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by Checker
The jazz guy who says it's easy to play with distortion because it just covers up your mistakes.

And he would be right.
Quote by Teh GIR
A shredder who says you arent playing fast enough, if you arent sweeping you suck, you suck in general, and you need to play faster.

A metalhead who says it isnt brutal enough, you dont have enough gain, its not metal, and you suck

And, the worst...

A tradionalist rock/roll/blues old guy who says you dont need this new fangled gear, pedals mean you suck, your amp has too many knobs, learning music theory means you cant play with emotion, your guitar is too fancy, youre playing too fast, you dont have any soul, youre not playing a strat/tele so you suck...

Feel free to add any others..

- The shredder one isn't really true, whenever someone pops up a video of some guy shreading everyone always replies with the "pointless wanking" "melody over speed" thing.

- 1t n0 br0074lz 3nufs turns up teh g4ins nob k lololol!!!!111 When a metalheal says its not brutal enough its always like that, obviously they're just joking lol

-The traditional rock/roll/blues one is 100% true though. It's annoying cuz they're always in guitar stores (atleast the one near me) and I always get looks if I dont play they're kind of music
Last edited by Steel8909 at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by I am wet
When people tell you they are better because they have nicer guitars, and then preceed to play the intro to Smoke on the Water.

lmao so true.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Steel8909
- The shredder one isn't really true, whenever someone pops up a video of some guy shreading everyone always replies with the "pointless wanking" "melody over speed" thing.

- 1t n0 br0074lz 3nufs turns up teh g4ins nob k lololol!!!!111 When a metalheal says its not brutal enough its always like that, obviously they're just joking lol

-The traditional rock/roll/blues one is %100 true though. It's annoying cuz they're always in guitar stores (atleast the one near me) and I always get looks if I dont play they're kind of music

Well im not generalizing all of those types of people, of course there is nice shredders, im just saying that there is always a few in those groups that have elitism stuck up their asses
Mesa Boogie DC5
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2