Hey guys!
I've been searching the net for a new amp lately, and haven't had any luck finding a decent one (within my price range, that is). I pretty much play any genres but mainly metal and chilli pepper-esque stuff. I've been looking at the vox valveatronics but apprently.. 1. They don't produce a great sound and 2. They break and the drop of a hat. My budget is 800-900 dollars, any input would be great!
Thanks!
Mostly metal?
6505/5150, Bugeras, Peavey XXX. If you can find a 6505+ that would be good cause the have much better cleans for your RHCP
go used. buy some 5150 or a marshall JCM or vintage modern.
also, what kind of metal?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
What kind of metal.. ah..
Well atm in my band we're playing Bullet For my Valentine.. and i'm learning bleeding mascara, we also play a bit of trivium etc... ? Do you guys have prices for models your posting ? ^^
ok so the amps we said are fine.

the prices vary. new, the 6505/5150 is like 1000 USD and the plus is like 1300. I dont know about the JCM but mayde some 1800.

the important part of this thing is to go used (to ebay or pawnshop or something like that). you can get 5150s for like 700 dolllars or JCM 800 at 800 dollars. just search alot
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
ok so the amps we said are fine.

the prices vary. new, the 6505/5150 is like 1000 USD and the plus is like 1300. I dont know about the JCM but mayde some 1800.

the important part of this thing is to go used (to ebay or pawnshop or something like that). you can get 5150s for like 700 dolllars or JCM 800 at 800 dollars. just search alot

Not in Australia they aren't. What does a (Edit: Removed 6260 or 333, inserted) Crate V33 or Peavey VK go for down there?
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by mcrfobtai
Do they even sell them down there?

I think I just read in one of the "SOAD" guys threads that they don't.