5 7%
Multiple times
11 16%
Never
21 31%
Tuna!?!? Tuna is not money!
30 45%
Voters: 67.
fairly self explantory. Personally I never have, but the guitarist in my band fell off his amp and broke his wrist, fortunately it was the last song of our set.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I tripped on my amp once. But I didn't injure myself. I was more afraid for my amp/guitar than myself.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i brused my arm somehow at my gig last night, and theres a PA speaker at this bar i play at i keep hitting my head on. nothing too serious though
i was headbanging while doing a solo and i hitted myself with my bassist...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Multiple times, me, the other guitarist and bassist used to hit each other (by accident) with our instruments as we go crazy like Dillinger Escape Plan

EDIT: worst injury for me would be my chin and head got cut, lots of blood.
Bassist broke his strumming/picking hand while playing and carried on
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
I bust my lip on the microphone every time we play in the last song. Not sure why, it's probably pretty thetrical, cos I bleed like an idiot.

Plus I fall over everything and grab the microphone too much and cut my hands. I like playing.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
No, but my drummer once got really into a solo and accidentally hit his eye. He fell off his stool and moaned while everyone was silent. I actually started to laugh a little because it was a very awkward situation
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
Yes in the middle of a solo I was attacked by every woman in the crowd. Needless to say my testicles were sore the following morning.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
bassist broke his strumming/picking hand while playing and carried on

i actually ripped open my middle finger tip from playing bass on stage. i hadnt played in 2 weeks or so, then we played 2 songs i play bass on, 2 times in 3 nights. first night i had a blister. i superglued it, ripped open and i was bleeding a little bit, had to superglue it again between songs. hurt like a bitch once we finished up. i was drunk and had adrenelin going. i was playing harder than i needed to be, partly cause the amp was low, partly cause i was drunk.
Quote by chris024
i actually ripped open my middle finger tip from playing bass on stage. i hadnt played in 2 weeks or so, then we played 2 songs i play bass on, 2 times in 3 nights. first night i had a blister. i superglued it, ripped open and i was bleeding a little bit, had to superglue it again between songs. hurt like a bitch once we finished up. i was drunk and had adrenelin going. i was playing harder than i needed to be, partly cause the amp was low, partly cause i was drunk.

does supergluing it hurt?
i imagine it would
Quote by Våd Hamster
''I'm gay''

*Awkward silence*

''Actually, I'm just a vegetarian''

*Silence*

Dad- ''Same thing.''
Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
Bassist broke his strumming/picking hand while playing and carried on

That... is... the most METAL thing I'VE EVER HEARD!
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

______________________███████████████████
Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
does supergluing it hurt?
i imagine it would

not really. it took away some of the pain, but it was pretty much just the pain from it ripping more open. it was still sensitive. but also it acts like a super callus for about 10-15 mins before it wears off if your playing bass with your fingers on your right hand. it keeps it fromgetting much worse, but once you start sweating and putting alot of friction on it, it will crack open eventually. its good enough to get you through a show, but dosnt solve the problem and it still it sore.

it dosnt sting or hurt putting it on though. the actual bassist in my band did that for a week when he started playing with us since he hadnt played slap bass in a long time and shredded his hand the first few practices before calluses built up.
the tuna is winning?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Yes, I cut me fingers while playing of course I kept playing, the guitar ended splattered in blood, really badass

That happened twice, I voted multi though.

EDIT: Pick hand.
Last edited by Just_Matt at Nov 7, 2008,
The mic is was singin' from bumped on my nose, cause we had this really big mosh pit, and the pit slammed my mic, it was embaressing at first, but because I was in the middle of vocals, I just kept on going.