Page 1 of 6
Now we all know that all men have pulled off the 'man cry' in certain movies. You know the kind of crying I'm talking about.

But what movie(s) have you watched in which the floodgates couldn't hold and the man cry turned into full fledged tears?

For me, it was the fateful day I watched Into The Wild. I tried so hard to be a man...but alas.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Flags of our fathers. The part where he is with his dad at the end. man.. that was hard.
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
Man, Into the Wild is such an incredible movie. I was literally glued to the screen for the entire movie because I really wanted to know what happened next.
It didn't make me cry though.
Forrest Gump, Across the Universe, Click, The Last Samurai, Equilibrium and many more...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
mostly anything with human suffering (humanity), like about the holocoust or slavery, it makes me sick to my stomach.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
never really cried at movies, though there were certainly times i wanted to.

when i was in the fourth grade i saw the movie based on the book Shiloh. that is the one where i actually cried. that little boy just wanted his dog..*sniffle*
The lion king.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by sebastian_96
Now we all know that all men have pulled off the 'man cry' in certain movies. You know the kind of crying I'm talking about.

But what movie(s) have you watched in which the floodgates couldn't hold and the man cry turned into full fledged tears?

For me, it was the fateful day I watched Into The Wild. I tried so hard to be a man...but alas.

yea into the wild was hard but I didnt cry because I had already read the book. I also learned "Guaranteed" the main theme and it is now my fav song for just doing for my family and what not.

on topic, for me... this is a major cliche but Old Yeller definitely.
The Laramie Project and the Bucket List
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
i never cried while watching a movie. i'm a heartless bastard.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by Psychopathology
Flubber

You do realize that wasn't funny, right?
Gear List is too long to sig.

JOIN THE TRUMPET PLAYERS ALLIANCE!
Quote by Supertait
^yeah that would be the problem here, they're a few tiles short of a roof and wouldnt undertand.

Lol^^
The Devil's Rejects....
the ending was THAT ****ING EPIC it brought a tear to my eye.
Bucket List was another one, and Phantom Of The Opera.

bahaha I can't sound lame 'cause I'm a chick lol.
"You'd stick your head in fire if I told you that you could see Hell"- Otis, House of 1000 Corpses
One Night In Paris.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
the only time ive cried is when im laughin so hard

i cried thrice in Harold and Kumar 2
4 times in StepBrothers
forest gump,i cried i laft
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by Minkaro
I've seen Truman Show hundred's of times, but every time I see the bit with him in the boat, I'm on the edge of my seat, blubbering like a fool, as if I don't know what's going to happen.

YES! when he feels the wall... omg it just makes me choke. LIke i cant even imagine just realizing in one second that your whole life is a setup for peoples entertainment it kinda gives me chills and brought a tear to my eye.
I think it was My Dog Skip. That was so sad. And the dog had to watch his boy leave for college all old...

And Field of Dreams.

EDIT: I'm not 12... I saw that movie a long time ago.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Last edited by Davus at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by .6.bullets.
The Devil's Rejects....
the ending was THAT ****ING EPIC it brought a tear to my eye.
Bucket List was another one, and Phantom Of The Opera.

bahaha I can't sound lame 'cause I'm a chick lol.

This part made you sound lame though ... so apparantly you CAN sounds lame.

oh, and the ending to the last samurai ... doesn't make me cry (cause im good at holding the tears back) but its depressing/sad.
Ray
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
Rudy... pretty hard.

And when I was younger, Return of the Jedi really hit me... where Luke is throwing his father's mask into the fire.
Looking for my India/Django.
Terminator 2, Click

I didn't actually cry but those were the closest I've ever gotten.

The ending of click really comes as a shock cause I expected it to be a mindless Adam Sandler comedy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
cast away with tom hanks
the scene with wilson floating away, and tom hanks is yelling "i'm sorry wilson, i'm sorry for everything!", i can honestly say was the only time i've ever cried to a movie. then i thought to myself" it's just a fxcking ball"
Quote by boboguitar
i never cried while watching a movie. i'm a heartless bastard.

i'm the same as this guy. hell, im a little worse...hardly cried when either of my grandparents died
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
I honestly haven't cried during any movie but The Shawshank Redemption almost made me
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Honestly I only watch maybe one movie I've never seen before ever few weeks, so I don't think I've ever cried in a movie. I've cried listening to songs or playing songs before.
Click when he freaks out at his dad was sad but I didn't cry. When I was like 6 I cried at "The Little Toaster" but I don't remember why... I don't cry that much to movies.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...