Have been playing its so easy for a good few months now and just cant seem to get it right. The frustration is huge!! Considering i have the likes of nightrain and mr brownstone pretty much cool and i have not been playing them as long its starting to anger me now!!

Starting to think i should give up on it tbh

What do you guys think?
Don't give up, and work smart, not hard.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Yeah ive tried damn hard to get it but for some reason it just doesnt wanna work. Compared to nightrain etc its not even that hard and thats whats so frustrating!!! Sorry just needed to get that out there ya know
dont give up focus on the one song and focus on one part at a time,and once you star geting it itll come easeier,i just learned then number of the beast in like 5 minuets
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
i tried to play the intro to Yesterdays, but i couldnt do it even though i can play buttloads of other GNR songs.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by saitenslayer
dont give up focus on the one song and focus on one part at a time,and once you star geting it itll come easeier,i just learned then number of the beast in like 5 minuets

yeah me too thats the same method i use.

oh, i dont know what is it you dont get? the rythm, the notes? it doesnt sound right? you never specify a problem. or is it the solo or WTF? i got the song in like 1 hour so i dont see your problem
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
yeah me too thats the same method i use.

oh, i dont know what is it you dont get? the rythm, the notes? it doesnt sound right? you never specify a problem. or is it the solo or WTF? i got the song in like 1 hour so i dont see your problem

The 2 verse sections at the beginning is where i have the problems. for some reason i just cant get them fluid enough. And for some reason even tho i love the song my concentration just wonders off its weird man i tell ya!!!