Page 1 of 2
im jewish and for some reason i keep reading the topics on stormfront.org and the more i read the more i feel worse---just extremely sad but the thing is i can't stop going to that site
Whatever man those are just ****ed up people. Don't listen to what they say.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
I went to the website, and as soon as I saw 'White Nationalists', I closed the tab. Definitely didn't need to read it, as it would make me angry.

I am tempted to read some stuff, but I'd simply work myself up and get far too annoyed and shout at the computer.

EDIT: I went and read some threads. Its so utterly depressing that people actually believe this stuff. Wish I didn't.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Aug 29, 2008,
pretty lulzy actually, you read the topics under "high fantasy and lord of the rings" they talk about star wars, D&D, and how JRR Tolkien wasn't racist but would be today. or how orcs/gnomes/etc represent x race because orcs are dumb and only have an average intelligence of 8.5, where as the "superior" men have a higher intelligence, and the Empire represents nazis, or some other funny shiz. you can tell they are all just basement dwelling nerds (though they insist they have a +3 Comeliness bonus, and are very strong )
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
pretty lulzy actually, you read the topics under "high fantasy and lord of the rings" they talk about star wars, D&D, and how JRR Tolkien wasn't racist but would be today. or how orcs/gnomes/etc represent x race because orcs are dumb and only have an average intelligence of 8.5, where as the "superior" men have a higher intelligence, and the Empire represents nazis, or some other funny shiz. you can tell they are all just basement dwelling nerds (though they insist they have a +3 Comeliness bonus, and are very strong )

Hahahaha, Linkage? Please!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
If I recall the show American Chopper(sort of like Pimp my Ride for motorcycles) was a big favorite over there. That was until they found out the owners of the shop were Jewish, a discovery which deeply upset them. That said, it's better they circle jerk to discussions of the Elven master race than actually be active.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Yeah quite depressing... the most distressing conclusion from that site is the misperceptions about Islam... I hate ignorant people... I bet none of those bigoted bastards have ever lived in a Muslim country.

Edit: I wish I could post some stuff there to argue my side, but I would rather smash up my computer than join a narrow-minded community like that... I'll just let them wallow in their bigotry (granted I read some intelligent posts by some members of that site, so not all of them are bad)
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Last edited by Yeti60 at Aug 29, 2008,
Quote by floppypick
Hahahaha, Linkage? Please!

talking about D&D: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/learn-all-you-need-know-436626.html
and star wars: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/star-wars-441117.html
and how blood elves from WoW are like nazis and leaving the basement will result with unwanted interaction with minorities who all just want to rob and kill you : http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/blood-elves-world-warcraft-441043.html
and how gollum is a jew: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/gollum-jew-259834.html

dont worry anybody, those white nationalists wont try anything to any minorities, they're all busy fapping to lord of the rings, finding out which star wars character they are, and trying to organize a D&D game.

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by skvvisgaar
talking about D&D: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/learn-all-you-need-know-436626.html
and star wars: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/star-wars-441117.html
and how blood elves from WoW are like nazis and leaving the basement will result with unwanted interaction with minorities who all just want to rob and kill you : http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/blood-elves-world-warcraft-441043.html
and how gollum is a jew: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php/gollum-jew-259834.html

dont worry anybody, those white nationalists wont try anything to any minorities, they're all busy fapping to lord of the rings, finding out which star wars character they are, and trying to organize a D&D game.

Thanks, the reading now begins.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

yeah don't even bother reading that stuff, they are a really small minority so 99.99% of people, any race or religion probably finds it disturbing.
Might I suggest you keep a lookout for the posts of "Cartimandua".

He is a genuine stereotypical OAP racist, and unintentionally hilarious.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by skvvisgaar

like stereotyping khajits as black people of tamrial?

(god i'm a nerd)
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I just registered, time to commence flaming of racist n00bs. **** all of them.

EDIT: I used to constantly flame the people in the landoverbaptist.org forums, until I realized the whole thing was just a joke.
Quote by Recondite Blue
^links to flamage?

A big plus 1 right here.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Don't try to argue them. They are closed and you can't make them understand.

Quote by skvvisgaar

Priceless . They make us look like a all knowing kick asser jock that has a personality and doesn't laugh at nerds, but helps them get chicks.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Aug 30, 2008,
I just found out I can't, sorry.

EVERY post has to be approved by a Mod first. Another reason why these people are ****ing idiots. So they're racist, and they're completely against freedom of speech. Sounds like Hitler to me, although I'm guessing these people support him.

The only people who are inferior are the ones who think that they're better than someone else.
Quote by Acquiescence
im jewish and for some reason i keep reading the topics on stormfront.org and the more i read the more i feel worse---just extremely sad but the thing is i can't stop going to that site

Stop being Jewish, or stop reading the site.

Something's gotta give.

/thread
Quote by MetalMegaMan
like stereotyping khajits as black people of tamrial?

(god i'm a nerd)

Quote by Some Stormfront basement dweller named Numenorean, who is apparently a mod
need to update Dungeons and Dragon's a bit

Negros +1 Strength, -2 Wisdom...+5 for saving throw vs poison gas (from all the crack they smoke).

Negros also make excellent thieves. +2 ability to sneak when dark (due to natural camoflage). Also +2 ability when jumping a ravine, tree climbing, swinging from branches, you get the picture).

NEVER have a negro magic user in your party. Although they do exist they have a 90% chance of misfiring every spell when cast. If you encounter such a creature, best to knock him down and take his "Staff of Equality" which is provided to ALL negro magic users when the character is created. A blast from this staff will lower the targets intelligence to the level of the caster...area spell...obviously this staff is useless in the hands of white mages so sell it for the 100 gold pieces it is worth.

Jew -2 constitution, -2 strength. In a fight with a jew rolling a 1 means he begs for mercy and sticks a stilletto knife in your eye when you are dumb enough to help him up.

Jews get twenty percent off enchanted items at the "Ye Olde JEWery Shoppe" chain (which is jew owned IMHO)

Jews are forbidden to have "good" alignment. Chaotic Evil, Lawful Nutral, whatever as long as it isn't good/pious. They also cannot be fighters (for obvious reasons).

Jews have no saving throw against Lawful Good Clerical spells.

Whites get +1 to every ability when rolling.

this is what I mean, pretty predictable, stupid stuff, but lulzy as well

lol i like making accounts and posting to act like a black gangster. i'm actually about to do that in the lounge so look out for it.
Quote by -krojbjork-
lol i like making accounts and posting to act like a black gangster. i'm actually about to do that in the lounge so look out for it.

Your posts need to be approved by a mod, it won't get through. It's best not to let them feel like they have any justification for their beliefs anyway.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban
Your posts need to be approved by a mod, it won't get through. It's best not to let them feel like they have any justification for their beliefs anyway.

well it's fun to threaten their lives being black on an all white web site. or acting black i guess.
Wow.

Reading some of the posts there,

"Do not feed the jew"

Yes,
very LULZY,
but also makes me pissed.

You know they're all red necks sitting in their basement with nothing better to do but post online about how they hate them negros and them jews
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
They are so twisted. I was reading it for a bit and apparently they think that interracial dating is a masterminded plot by the jews to dilute the white gene pool so that the jews can more easily exploit the whites. wtf?
Holy Christ!

Listen to the radio broadcast!

It's disturbing...

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by RedDeath9
haha This has to be a joke.

And stop spamming their forums, you're going to get banned.

EDIT: FROM UG, not there.

They're serious.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I AM NOT IN ANY WAY SAYING WE SHOULD POST THERE/RAID THEIR FORUMS DON'T WARN ME I'M NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY ATTACK ETC. ETC.

^ Just getting that out of the way so I'm not banned by posting here and just discussing them.

Anyway,
the worst of that site is the Youth forum.

Very depressing.

Some kid said he wished he had more money so he could buy an SS uniform and wear it to school

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
i feel sorry for these people, they only seem to see the world through the lens of their racial prejudice. It's ridiculous how they elaborately explain and justify their arguments, which in truth, is just bull****.

for the lulz, i was going through a discussion on mixed ascendancy...here was a response posted by some tool on why some women date black men.

Quote by some idiot
It's because they automatically think that black = big penis.

I knew a white girl who exclusively dated black men and was never with a white guy before. She flat out told me she does it because they have big penises. She told me a white guy could never satisfy her. Funny she said this, but has never actually been with a white guy, so how does she know? I'll tell you how she knows, it's because that's what the jewish media has taught her and brainwashed her to believe, that only a black can satisfy her and she would just be wasting her time with white men.

Big penis is all that most women care about now. We live in a society that is all about pleasure and nothing more. Who cares if the person you are dating can support you, will be a good father, or has a good personality... as long as his big penis can make you feel good in bed that's all that matters!

But I blame the Jews yet again. They have invented instant gratification. They made society this way.

tl:dr...jews are destroying the white race through tainting the white gene pool by brain washing white chicks into thinking black guys have big pen0rs.
Louis Theroux did an awesome documentary on "neo-nazi's" and The worst thing is, some of these people are bringing their children up to be exactly the same. A woman taught her twin daughters that If they brought over a black friend, she wouldn't want them in the house.

"One day it's a black friend, the next it's a black boyfriend." were her words.

She also taught them songs about mass genocide (Genocide, of more than one group).

So yeah. These people are insane. =/ Don't bother getting upset about deranged people saying that people should die if they don't fit a certain specification.
Who said there were no girls in the pit?

<3 Boondock Saints <3
Last edited by xPsychoSaiko at Aug 30, 2008,
Quote by sneyob
Some kid said he wished he had more money so he could buy an SS uniform and wear it to school

I would have two possible reactions to that. I would probably think it was hilarious, but if I found out they were serious, I'd beat the **** out of them.
N-word mania.com (the actual word, no space)

Try that one if you want the lulz (for ridiculousness of course)
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
This is some scary ass ****. It's exactly like American History X. Except, in that film, they didn't sit around discussing the stats of Elves and Orcs. Clearly these people have no concept of what society is actually like.

I believe that these people are evidently the kind of no hope nerd who can't get a girlfriend, or even have friends. They feel bitter at the world, and need to take out their anger on something. So they turn to racial hatred, where they can fit in with other's of their kind and feel better about themselves.

I feel disgusted about these people. Hopefully one day they'll realise how stupid and ridiculously small minded they have been.
Quote by skvvisgaar
this is what I mean, pretty predictable, stupid stuff, but lulzy as well

May be wrong but that post did make me laugh a bit. It's just so outrageous.
"Obama won by sleight of hand. He talked a radical game on the election trail, and then, at the last second, sold out to the Jews to lock up their votes. He deliberately deceived his radical base, which wanted an end to the automatic U.S. bank-rolling of Israel. Again, on the eve of the election, he bought the American Jewish vote by promising to appoint Israeli Officer Rahm Emanuel as Chief-of-Staff. This is yet another example of the notorious Jewish 'stabbing in the back', of host, Gentile nations. The Jews won.....again. They abandoned neo-conservatism, for a better lackey in the White House -- in fact, an icon of anti-Western Christian culture -- and still get a continuation of two U.S. wars in the Middle East, for the security of Israel. Traditional America was stabbed in the back in 2008, and should never forget that sad fact."

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Josh Shiells
Stop being Jewish, or stop reading the site.

Something's gotta give.

/thread

The only thing that is more pretentious that telling someone to make that big a change in their life is having the pompousity to say "/thread"

Man you're cool.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
As soon as I saw the "White Pride" in the logo I closed it. Those people are idiots.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
There was a thread oin their "Ireland" thread about how polish is going to be spoken more than "gaelic"
No ****, the Irish language is called GAEILGE not gaelic.
I guarantee that the vast majority of them can't actually speak Irish.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2