Anybody got some pictures of their carvin guitars?

I'm considering getting one, although I dislike 100% of their shapes, they're quality is great, and really reliable. Thinking about getting a seven string but I don't know.
Well, Inverted RR's V, and inverted Star is kinda lame, and im tired of strat shape guitars. -_-
Quote by nan0
Well, Inverted RR's V, and inverted Star is kinda lame, and im tired of strat shape guitars. -_-

Me too.

Inverted or not, that's sexy as hell. I'm sure they could invert it, if you just put it into the request form?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Me too.

Inverted or not, that's sexy as hell. I'm sure they could invert it, if you just put it into the request form?

:O I HATE that shape, but that guitar makes me drool.
My Carvin is about as cheesy as cheese gets, but I like it. I love it, I want some more of it! *Dances away*
._. why does carvin have 500 of the same double cut away shape? I'm really sick of it >.<

I was planning on getting a guitar but now I don't think im even going to bother. Can't find what I'm looking for.
^ Wow, you're giving up because you won't spend five minutes to figure the difference between the guitars. You're quite the go-getter...

And bean-o that guitar is pure awesome. I'm loving all the blue.
I've been looking at all of them for the entire day, and making models.

They don't have basswood, the shapes are limited, personally I hate all the head stocks that they have. I know their quality is superb especially for the price but I dunno if I'll fork over 1,000+ for a guitar I can hardly stand looking at.
^ thanks man, I kept it simple, mostly cus I'm poor and spent most of the money on customizations that effected playability such as stainless steel frets and fingerboard radius and such. It still turned out beautiful, the only things I changed aesthetically was the headstock shape and zebra pups. Love it to death.

edit: oh and fireandflames, those guitars are gorgeous.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!