see topic

i'm looking for a killer looking performance guitar for alternate tunings like drop c or standard d, thanks for the help
Im gonna suggest a Schecter or Ibanez. BC Rich's arent too great, and the wood quality is pretty bad on most models. And Razorback DBs dont have as good pickups as real Razorbacks do. Schecters are really nice guitars, can be flashy w/out being over-the-top. Same with Ibanez's, but the necks on their guitars are super-thin and easy to play fast on.
Quote by qotsa1998
Im gonna suggest a Schecter or Ibanez. BC Rich's arent too great, and the wood quality is pretty bad on most models. And Razorback DBs dont have as good pickups as real Razorbacks do. Schecters are really nice guitars, can be flashy w/out being over-the-top. Same with Ibanez's, but the necks on their guitars are super-thin and easy to play fast on.

not true. however, i have played both of these guitars and neither of them are worth buying. qotsa is right to suggest other guitars in this situation
Quote by necroscience13
not true. however, i have played both of these guitars and neither of them are worth buying. qotsa is right to suggest other guitars in this situation

Agreed.

I reccomend perhaps a Shechter or an ESP.