I'll see if anyone here wants it before I throw it on ebay. Late 90's model. Overall in good condition. Small amount of fret wear. No buzzing though. Nack is good. Electronics all work. Pick guard is missing, God knows where it is. Two Small dents as shown in the sixth picture. The rest of the body is in pretty good shape cosmetically. No buckle rash. Also, one of the screws at the bridge is a little stripped some how.

Asking $230 + S&H and insurance with Paypal. I'll think about any offer though. So, just PM me an offer and I'll give you a shipping quote. Shipping from north Idaho, so west coast shipping will be much cheaper.
Quote by CoreysMonster
where are you shipping from?

I`m interested.

I have the same question, and I'm also interested. Please tell me more about the guitar.

Free bump!
Idaho, you know, the one with all the potatoes. As far as the guitar. My brother got it in, I want to say 98? He didn't play it much and it just sort of sat around for awhile. He gave it to me a two years ago, and now I'm trying to thin the herd.
Quote by Fuzz-Grunge
Idaho, you know, the one with all the potatoes. As far as the guitar. My brother got it in, I want to say 98? He didn't play it much and it just sort of sat around for awhile. He gave it to me a two years ago, and now I'm trying to thin the herd.

I know where Idaho is...

If the guitar was purchased in 98, that means its about 10 years old, yes? What sort of wear and tear does it show? Also, are you shipping it in a case (hard shell, gig bag, etc)? Also, what are some of the features of this guitar? How much will shipping to California run me?

Thanks!
It doesn't really have any features, just two humbuckers and a volume and tone knob. The neck is clean and straight. The action is decent for rhythm but it probably wouldn't make a vary good guitar for soloing. Condition? Maybe a 7.8? I don't know, it's not mint, but it's not bad either. No case or bag. Right now it's sitting in a bed of Amazon air pouch things in a box with more Amazon things and packing peanuts on top. And that box is in the middle of a bigger box with crumpled up brown paper bags around it. About 30 bucks for shipping to CA.
Quote by Fuzz-Grunge
It doesn't really have any features, just two humbuckers and a volume and tone knob. The neck is clean and straight. The action is decent for rhythm but it probably wouldn't make a vary good guitar for soloing. Condition? Maybe a 7.8? I don't know, it's not mint, but it's not bad either. No case or bag. Right now it's sitting in a bed of Amazon air pouch things in a box with more Amazon things and packing peanuts on top. And that box is in the middle of a bigger box with crumpled up brown paper bags around it. About 30 bucks for shipping to CA.

How are the electronics doing? Also, when was the last time it was set up? What are those little bits of tape doing on the guitar (5th picture from the top)? How are the frets doing?
I haven't had any problems with the electronics. Miner fret wear with no buzzing. It's never been set up professionally, I'm to poor for that! I live in Idaho for God sakes! The tape is covering the screw holes for the pick guard. A guy on the official Ibanez forums told me that they show up on ebay every once and a while for $20.
Quote by Fuzz-Grunge
I haven't had any problems with the electronics. Miner fret wear with no buzzing. It's never been set up professionally, I'm to poor for that! I live in Idaho for God sakes! The tape is covering the screw holes for the pick guard. A guy on the official Ibanez forums told me that they show up on ebay every once and a while for $20.

So it doesn't have any fuzz or dead spots (i.e. if you roll the volume knob from zero to 10 it doesn't stop making noise), right? Also, were you or your brother the original owner, or was it someone else? Would you say that this guitar is close in feel to a Les Paul?

Thanks a bundle for answering all my questions...
I'm not really a tone chaser, so I just leave everything at 10. I could cut open the box and test it if you want? My Brother bought it new. I've never played a Les Paul, so I can't say. It has the some 24.75 neck scale I think. It's definitely smaller then my 25.5 S470.
I have an IC-300 and I must say the guitar is a dream to play. I prefer it over my Dean and any other guitar I've ever played.

For reference, it feels nothing like a les paul to play really. The neck is thin, a typical ibanez neck... Wizard 2 if I remeber correctly?

But I can say nothing but good about these guitars, they really are a pleasure to play.

Good luck!
interested in a ruby red Ovation celebrity acoustic/electric? i'll pay your shipping too.
Originally Posted by twistudriffer
I'll trade you your derrick clapton and jimmy hendrick signed squire for my bass signed by jesus and spiderman. its a fair trade really
Quote by rjmck4883
interested in a ruby red Ovation celebrity acoustic/electric? i'll pay your shipping too.

Good offer, but no thanks.
Wow an amazing guitar for an amazing price.

Seriously I finally got my hands on my IC-300 and I love it, the feel and the sound is so amazing its indescribable, the neck is really thin and fast, really nice, the pickups suck....replace them ASAP lol.

Seriously 230$ is a ridiculous steal, especially for the older model, if you were patient you could easily sell for 350$+

=) BUMP!
I didn't get your PM. And I'm not sure you got my PM about not getting your PM...

email me at jahmai at gmail dot com if you want.
Quote by Fuzz-Grunge
I didn't get your PM. And I'm not sure you got my PM about not getting your PM...

email me at jahmai at gmail dot com if you want.

The email has been sent.
Quote by inhatredofme
i want dibs if squad doesn't take it

I've been looking to get a Schecter Classic. How about I trade you my Iceman plus cash for yours?