Alright, so none of the other online band projects seemed to fit my tastes, so I'm making my own. I want to put together an online band to do some classic rock covers (Allman Brothers, Beatles,Dylan,Clapton,Doors,Grateful Dead,Ten Years After, Tom Petty, The Who type stuff.I have a more complete list in my profile.). I play old 50s and 60s blues and jazz to classic rock up until the early 70s. I have played guitar for eight years and could also do some intermidiate piano/organ things, if I could find the music or figure it out. So We'll need another 1 or 2 guitarists, a bassist, a drummer, and if anyone do keyboards really well, one of those. Also, someone must be able to sing (I can't). Anyone Interested?

Guitar- Minderbinder
Guitar- JMcG92
Bass- JMcG92
Drums- Steel Skins
Keyboards- Steel Skins/Minderbinder
Vocals- ibanez1017
Vocals-
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Last edited by Minderbinder at Aug 31, 2008,
I can play the other two guitars and maybe even bass if we don't get a bassist. I record using reaper through an rp350 I have some sample of simple stuff on my profile. Let me know if I get the spot.
I'd be up for a little bit of recording (guitar/bass) after ~16th of September.
Into The Who, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Queen, U2, Thin Lizzy, Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Clapton, Iggy Pop, Aerosmith, Traveling Wilburys....

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
Allright, So I'll put you JMcG92 on for guitar and bass. Datrooper, you seem to be into a little heavier music, which isn't really what I plan on covering. But if you think you'll like this, you can have the spot.
Quote by ElMaco
I'll drum it up. I like all sorts of music and can easily play some good old classic rock. I've been drumming 13 years, give or take. So, in or out?
Quote by Minderbinder
Allright, So I'll put you JMcG92 on for guitar and bass. Datrooper, you seem to be into a little heavier music, which isn't really what I plan on covering. But if you think you'll like this, you can have the spot.

I can play purple haze and some ac dc sorry I didn't put any on my profile, however is that what you want because I'll will practice my hendrix a bit then post it up if needed then we can decide.
Sorry for the double post just rereadin the first post if it's going to be a lot of the who and more that kinda rock than I think I'll just stay out GOOD LUCK thanks for the oppurtunity
Great! Now we just need a lead vocalist. If no one else volenteers for the keyboard part, I'll take that part as well, and we'll be under way.
Quote by ElMaco
Quote by Steel Skins
I can do keyboards too.

Good, maybe we can switch off. Unless you can play a lot etter than me, then I have no problom giving the part away.
Quote by ElMaco
Quote by Steel Skins
Well I've been playing keys and piano 8 years and drumming 13 so its up to you.

I'll put us both down for now, and we can work out the details out later. I own actual organs, which sound better than any keyboard organ patch, if the song calls for one. But if the music is too hard for me, those do no good.
Quote by ElMaco
Hey, I play a lot of allman brothers stuff, blue sky, jessica, etc. I can record a few things if you want to hear some.
I can play the guitar, although I'm not really good, so if you're just looking for a rhythm guitarist, I'm in, and I'm not sure how good my voice is, but I might be able to do vocals for classic rock stuff.
Sorry bout the double post, but that is, if you're still interested in having a third guitarist. I play a lot of led zeppelin clean riffs, the who, mostly classic rock.
We're set!
Quote by ElMaco